2021 TRX Value Question

SouthwesTRX

Reaction score
Hello forum, I want to put my 2021 TRX up for sale and I am trying to figure out an asking price as advertised values seem to be all over the place. It's a 2021 with about 150 miles, basically unused (got delivered to my garage and just sat there save for the occasional run around the block to keep it exercised). Still stickered up with all the tags, etc. White with black accents and hood graphics, fully loaded but I did not order the floorboards or roll bar to keep it athletic looking. It's an Arizona truck with AZ taxes paid so I think it could be of appeal to someone in that state or someone who would be buying it from a state that recognizes sales taxes paid in AZ (not familiar but I believe a majority of the states do). Also, what's the best site to advertise a private sale? Autotrader seems to be geared to dealer inventories. I am a Bring a Trailer member but I am not sure they are the right audience for a TRX, or are they?

quietpeen

Reaction score
What is your reason for selling…just don’t like it or want to take advantage of the used market on these trucks?

quietpeen

Reaction score
Also more info on the truck would help anybody know if they are interested or not. Is it base with added options? Level 1 or possibly level 2?

OP
OP
S

SouthwesTRX

Reaction score
Just interested in suggestions on where to list it but here the options list (best as I remember it).
It's a spectacular truck but last year brought changes at work which mean I am now out of state most of the time, wife doesn't drive it as it's too big for her so I guess no point in keeping it.

Level 2 Equipment Group
Bed Utility Group
Trailer-Tow Group
Engine Block Heather
Harman Kardon Premium Sound
Lower Two-Tone Paint
Power-Fold Trailer-Tow Mirrors
TRX Hood Graphics by Mopar
TRX Red Interior Accents
Bed Mounted Tire Carrier
Technology Group
Surround-View Camera