Anyone get their TRX airborne yet?

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
On the winter roads we have around the north here we have one called Jonas rd and about 10 miles in there's a hill we call butterfly hill ... if you hit it at about 50 mph you are air born .. would love to take this hill with a TRX.. have taken it with my Ram 2500 and wow what a feeling ... my wife hates it .. LOL

MO VietVet

Reaction score
If I owned a TRX truck, even at 69 years old, I would have to get it airborne somewhere for a check mark off my bucket list. If I test drove one with a salesman, I would just say, "here hold my beer" and we would have a great story to tell "IF" we made it back to the Stealership!

Plankton

Reaction score
I jumped my Trailhawk off of a small double hill here by my work one day on my way to get lunch. It just seemed like the thing to do at the time.

We used to go to 104th Ave around these parts for thrills when I was a youngster. Total drop off at one point on a hill and there was a power line hanging over it that'd freak me out every time, but I'd hardly get the wheels off the ground with my POS's. We'd all pile in my buddies 57 Chevy for some airborne action on that.

I won't be jumping my Rebel though. lol

OP
OP
Farmer Fran

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
I’m actually over 700 miles now. I have not used the launch feature yet but I have at times been more aggressive with it and in this colder weather it effin goes when you hit it
Yep, great for power terrible for traction. We used to love those 50-55°f super sunny days at the track. Air was cool but surface was sticky.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’m actually over 700 miles now. I have not used the launch feature yet but I have at times been more aggressive with it and in this colder weather it effin goes when you hit it

You get snow where your at? You going to do some donuts in it when it snows. ;)

Plankton

Reaction score
It's kind of a tradition for me to pull into a large p-lot and do some donuts after a good snow. Been doing it since I first learned how to drive.

Front wheel drive + Reverse + Large empty snow covered parking lot = Loads of fun too

Bonus points if it's snowing at the time. Feels like fighting off TIE Fighters in Star Wars.

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
It's kind of a tradition for me to pull into a large p-lot and do some donuts after a good snow. Been doing it since I first learned how to drive.

Front wheel drive + Reverse + Large empty snow covered parking lot = Loads of fun too

Bonus points if it's snowing at the time. Feels like fighting off TIE Fighters in Star Wars.
Oh .. you are so right.. after work I'm gunna go look for a spot... lol

Jacerassic

Reaction score
Screenshot_20211207-173903.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skeberj