Anyone Order A TRX Recently?

RamRam97

Reaction score
I ordered a TRX back in November of 2022, it was processed on November 16 and received a VIN. I still am waiting for them to give me a date of when the truck will be scheduled to be built. Just curious if anyone else ordered a truck around this period and have received a build date?

quietpeen

Reaction score
I have not, but I have seen how is it hit or miss how some are made quickly and then others seem to wait months.

Also welcome to the forum. Gettysburg? how you like living there.

biocide

Reaction score
Man that must have been brutal.
i just had to go into the mindset of forgetting that i had ordered it and when it shows up it shows up.......I picked it up the day before i headed out on a vacation over to Norway so it was another 2 weeks before it got to start playing with it.

Dannybandaids

Reaction score
White Level 2 ordered September 2022, delivered March 2023. Didn’t get any production updates until end of January. I would think you go into production pretty soon. Like others have stated, seems to be all over the place.

Jay

Reaction score
I ordered a TRX back in November of 2022, it was processed on November 16 and received a VIN. I still am waiting for them to give me a date of when the truck will be scheduled to be built. Just curious if anyone else ordered a truck around this period and have received a build date?
I ordered mine on October 11th and just received a call from the dealer in Granger Iowa that it arrived yesterday!
Now just waiting for them to complete the Tyrant 37” package. Can’t wait!

quietpeen

Reaction score
I ordered mine on October 11th and just received a call from the dealer in Granger Iowa that it arrived yesterday!
Now just waiting for them to complete the Tyrant 37” package. Can’t wait!
congrats!!

MarkFL

Reaction score
I ordered mine 1/28 along with a Limited for my dad. Both trucks with in a few days had vin #s, my dads limited went into production 10 days later and shipped 2 days after that, from order date to delivery it was just over 3 weeks...
My TRX did not move an inch almost 4 months... on my birthday 5/10 it went into production, sadly it is still there! But shows an estimated delivery date of 6/15... Will see it has been a long 5 months waiting!

quietpeen

Reaction score
I ordered mine 1/28 along with a Limited for my dad. Both trucks with in a few days had vin #s, my dads limited went into production 10 days later and shipped 2 days after that, from order date to delivery it was just over 3 weeks...
My TRX did not move an inch almost 4 months... on my birthday 5/10 it went into production, sadly it is still there! But shows an estimated delivery date of 6/15... Will see it has been a long 5 months waiting!
that sounds like torture. Also welcome to the forum. What are the specs on your order?

MarkFL

Reaction score
6.2L Supercharged HEMI V8 SRT Engine 0 0
DFS 8-Spd Auto 8HP95 Transmission (Buy) 0 0
Paint/Seat/Trim: PAU Granite Crystal Clear Coat 0 0
APD Lower Two Tone Paint 250 231
QXJ Diamond Black Crystal P/C 0 0
*YL Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats 0 0
-X9 Black 0 0
Options: CU2 TRX Red Interior Accents 1,495 1,376
XA1 Trailer Reverse Steering Control 495 456
MDA Front License Plate Bracket 0 0
GWJ Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof 1,495 1,376
CS7 Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover 695 640
MTW MOPAR Off-Road Style Running Boards 1,195 1,100
WS1 18x9.0 Bead-lock Alum Whls 1,895 1,744
ASK TRX Carbon Fiber Package 1,295 1,192
A6G TRX Level 2 Equipment Group 10,99

MarkFL

Reaction score
Wasnt overly excited about truck till now... I never have driven 1, but cant wait to add to collection.
I have 19 Charger Hellcat, 06 Reg Cab SRT10 and probably going to trade my 21 Limited in on this when it comes in!

MarkFL

Reaction score
Cant believe it has been almost 30 days since my truck went into production and STILL hasnt been built! Still lists a deliver date of June 13th, but not sure how that is going to happen now!
Killing Me!!!

quietpeen

Reaction score
That sucks seriously. I bet the lunar edition has something to do with that. Seems that when they come out with a special edition it becomes priority on the assembly line.

MarkFL

Reaction score
Ok, here is an update..... I sent a few emails to Stellantic asking for some type of update on my my truck has been in build for 3 months! Surprisingly they responded quickly with a typical auto style response... with finally telling me my truck is built and in final inspection, this was on July 14th.
I get a call today from my dealer telling me that they received word my order / truck was "heavily damaged in production" and wanted the dealer to confirm I would we interested in waiting while they "remake" my order!!!
I understand things happen, but I am pretty sure this damage occurred months ago, not on the 3 month mark of my order being in production.

quietpeen

Reaction score
Ok, here is an update..... I sent a few emails to Stellantic asking for some type of update on my my truck has been in build for 3 months! Surprisingly they responded quickly with a typical auto style response... with finally telling me my truck is built and in final inspection, this was on July 14th.
I get a call today from my dealer telling me that they received word my order / truck was "heavily damaged in production" and wanted the dealer to confirm I would we interested in waiting while they "remake" my order!!!
I understand things happen, but I am pretty sure this damage occurred months ago, not on the 3 month mark of my order being in production.
oh that really sucks. I think i have seen where they expedite the build when stuff like this happens. Or when the person's truck gets stolen from their holding lot.

Last edited:

MarkFL

Reaction score
0 follow up on the matter, I cant even get anyone to look into the matter... Only response I received was "we are committed to building your truck" NO WHEN or what really happened! How does a truck go into build on 5/10 and no one knows anything!
Really frustrating as a loyal Dodge Lifetime Owner!

quietpeen

Reaction score
I hate to see this. I don't have enough patience as it is to order and if this happened on top, I would be looking to buy one off a lot.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swerve19