Current gas prices in your area

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Figured gas prices is probably the new "Covid" talk being that its the most discussed item that's going on in our country right now (besides the Ukraine/Russia situation of course). I just wanted to see what everyone's current gas prices are in your area.

Here in Gilbert, Az (suburb of Phoenix) its $3.99 for 87 octane and $4.49ish for 91 octane. Diesel has ranged from $4.09 to $4.49. Diesel was $3.99 on Wednesday too. It's insane!

Trailmaker

Reaction score
In Conroe TX it is $3.20 for 87 $3.99 for 93 and 3.55 for Diesel. Gas prices has not caught up to oil prices yet. At $115 per barrel we should be about 0.60-.70cents higher.

BBuchmiller

Reaction score
Figured gas prices is probably the new "Covid" talk being that its the most discussed item that's going on in our country right now (besides the Ukraine/Russia situation of course). I just wanted to see what everyone's current gas prices are in your area.

Here in Gilbert, Az (suburb of Phoenix) its $3.99 for 87 octane and $4.49ish for 91 octane. Diesel has ranged from $4.09 to $4.49. Diesel was $3.99 on Wednesday too. It's insane!
I just paid $5.49 in Sacramento ca.

OP
OP
Griffin

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
😒$1.90 a litre for 91 Octane x 3.785 Litres in 1 US gallon = $ 7.19 per US gallon
Now that’s gouging! Cannot believe this is happening

TCAT

Reaction score
I know especially when Canada has 3rd largest oil reserve in the world

1646520059373.png

OP
OP
Griffin

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’ve always had great timing. Buying a truck that gets 8 MPG when gas is $4.59/gal was another smooth move. Still worth it though.
Haha. Crazy to think it can even go higher

OnTheReel

Reaction score
I’m expecting at least $5. If it gets much higher than that people will really be hurting. And I think there will be an overwhelming push to start fixing this mess. Will be an interesting couple months.

OP
OP
Griffin

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’m expecting at least $5. If it gets much higher than that people will really be hurting. And I think there will be an overwhelming push to start fixing this mess. Will be an interesting couple months.
Sad part is there is a way to fix it and they won’t do it

OP
OP
Griffin

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
gotta keep in mind that I live in PA where we are run by a bunch of assholes and we have the highest gas tax in the U.S.
This going green crap is backfiring in all of our faces. I understand the goal, but it's not gonna happen without having oil and fuel NO MATTER WHAT!! This administration needs to admit they are wrong on what they did to us being dependent on foreign oil and start using ours and deal with the Go Green stuff later. Americans are struggling and its needs to change yesterday!

OP
OP
Griffin

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know especially when Canada has 3rd largest oil reserve in the world

View attachment 2629
If we (North America) would just use US and Canada oil, we would be both strong countries again. Unfortunately, we have no say because our hands aren't in kick backs. Sucks

quietpeen

Reaction score
This going green crap is backfiring in all of our faces. I understand the goal, but it's not gonna happen without having oil and fuel NO MATTER WHAT!! This administration needs to admit they are wrong on what they did to us being dependent on foreign oil and start using ours and deal with the Go Green stuff later. Americans are struggling and its needs to change yesterday!
I agree, but good luck getting that to happen.

OP
OP
Griffin

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I agree, but good luck getting that to happen.
Oh I know! It's just mind blowing that the government employees that supposedly work for us aren't doing single thing to override this situation seeing the current and future disaster that's taking place. The reality of it is, they don't care about us minions.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaXiong