Reaction score
Can't wait to see all the crying when he unbans certain individuals LOL

HOPEFULLY he does!

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Have you looked at Elon Musks past? You're not going to be happy with what he does. Don't fall into the trap of prejudicial bias. He may not do what you expect.
True but I doubt he could be any worse than the current or past CEOs at Twitter. But, he wouldn't have spent a fortune most of will never make in our lifetime not to make money so keep an eye on that...

Twitters last CEO Dorsey was a real piece of shit though. I don't think an aerospace entrepreneur like musk would do the same.. but time will tell

Last edited:

MO VietVet

Reaction score
Musk has libertarian views and is not a liberal or conservative. As to what @tinman454 said, I don't want the right to "own it all" either. I want to hear what the left is saying so I can get them out of the shadows with their crap/shit! I want to argue with all of them without the threat of trying to be cancelled. At 69+ years old, I don't give two shits about someone trying to cancel me. Bring 'em on and stand toe to toe. I fought for my rights and plan to use them all till I die. You have a problem with what I say, tell me to my face and stand by for the retort. For too long the left has screamed the loudest and gotten their way. I plan on doing a little yelling myself.

grouch

Reaction score
True but I doubt he could be any worse than the current or past CEOs at Twitter. But, he wouldn't have spent a fortune most of will never make in our lifetime not to make money so keep an eye on that...

Twitters last CEO Dorsey was a real piece of shit though. I don't think an aerospace entrepreneur like musk would do the same.. but time will tell

I believe Musk is bipolar. I've dealt with people like that over the years. They tend to be very smart, often genius level smart, but erratic.

I'm not saying Musk would do it, but a bipolar person would encourage Biden to run for re-election and have Donald Trump as his vice presidential running mate. Yes, I know how that sounds.

He's made a lot of money, but also gotten in trouble for his actions with the Securities Commission. He's given us a boost in technology for Space, but also built cars that were less than what was expected.

grouch

Reaction score
The Musk purchase got a little more involved today. Libertarians believe in NO regulation as much as possible. When Elon Musk purchased 9.5% stock in Twitter, he had 10 days to release it as information. The SEC s talking of reducing that to 5 days from the current regulation of 10 days as it protects other stockholders. Elon waited 21 days before he let the SEC know.

DeckArtist

Reaction score
No one in a position of wealth or fame is anything close to what you think they are. If they are speaking out against the agenda, know that they are controlled opposition. First thing he did was unban Trump. Another person who is not who they seem to be. Simply put...two wings, same bird.

MO VietVet

Reaction score
No one in a position of wealth or fame is anything close to what you think they are. If they are speaking out against the agenda, know that they are controlled opposition. First thing he did was unban Trump. Another person who is not who they seem to be. Simply put...two wings, same bird.
I personally don't care if Trump is someone else than what he seems to be. When he left office, inflation was below 2% and is now at 8.5%. You do the math and see what you pay at the pump. Other world leaders did not mess with us and the border was under control and everyone that was involved with those things praised Trump unless they had their own agenda. Shillary, Attorney General killer, committed a crime during that time and so did Biden and his son and many others. Trump is not perfect but was and will be again, the best we have because he is a businessman and truly loves America, unlike the other scum that are in politics. Anyone that disagrees and wants "polite" over results, well you are the problem here and need to climb in your safe room and don't come out.

grouch

Reaction score
I personally don't care if Trump is someone else than what he seems to be. When he left office, inflation was below 2% and is now at 8.5%. You do the math and see what you pay at the pump. Other world leaders did not mess with us and the border was under control and everyone that was involved with those things praised Trump unless they had their own agenda. Shillary, Attorney General killer, committed a crime during that time and so did Biden and his son and many others. Trump is not perfect but was and will be again, the best we have because he is a businessman and truly loves America, unlike the other scum that are in politics. Anyone that disagrees and wants "polite" over results, well you are the problem here and need to climb in your safe room and don't come out.

I worked as a campaign volunteer for the Trump organization. He isn't what he seems. I still have an unpaid voucher from the 2016 run. The account is closed. He doesn't pay his bills.

I am no longer a Republican. I am though, still an American. As such, I support the office of the President of the United States of America. Regardless of who is in the office.

Historically, it takes 18 to 24 months for a President to affect the economy through his actions and policies. We are still in the Trump economy, albeit the tail end of it.

DeckArtist

Reaction score
I am no longer involved in politics at all. I have been watching the cycles intently since the 90s and it always follows the same patterns. Division is created on purpose and is a deception to mask what is being done. Things will look like they are getting better for a short time, but the agenda is not going to be stopped. The US will be the last to conform for sure, but eventually, you will be faced with a choice. It is already starting in other countries. Social credit scores, food supply problems, lockdowns, etc.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaXiong