Fuel Rebel 18x9 -12mm on Offset Ram TRX

quietpeen

Reaction score
The long wait is over. Today I had my stock tires mounted to my new Wheels. I really like the design of the Fuel Rebels and I didn’t like the offset of the stock wheels. In my opinion the stock wheels are tucked in too much and make this beast look like it skipped leg day. I think the 18x9 with -12mm offset and the stock tires is a great fit on these trucks.

A8262AD5-2477-47CF-89A7-9BC9893D403A.jpeg

D1232352-308E-4BBC-8F0C-462D0643000F.jpeg

Last edited:

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, looks like the wait was worth it. Those look so good on there. How’s the ride?

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
Well, looks like the wait was worth it. Those look so good on there. How’s the ride?
Thanks yea i really like them and they look even better in person. The camera makes them look lighter than they are. Ride is no different than stock

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks yea i really like them and they look even better in person. The camera makes them look lighter than they are. Ride is no different than stock
Good to hear. Glad it all worked out for you!

Plankton

Reaction score
Thanks I really actually like the look of the oem wheels but I obviously didn’t like the offset and didn’t really want to run spacers on a 702 hp truck
I hear ya. I had about the same offset with some AR Baja rims on my Rebel, but after a few trips through our parking lot here at work, aka "The Mud Pit", I decided to go back to skipping leg day.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
I hear ya. I had about the same offset with some AR Baja rims on my Rebel, but after a few trips through our parking lot here at work, aka "The Mud Pit", I decided to go back to skipping leg day.
I would run mud flaps before going back and I hate mud flaps :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
With the stock wheels the running boards actually blocked a lot of rocks kicking up. Will see how much gets past with the new offset.

would love to get the whole truck done with stealth ppf but that is crazy expensive.

Plankton

Reaction score
I think having the flared out quarters might save you from getting some of the sling like I had though.

jake226

Reaction score
Here is a good comparison of the stock wheel offset vs. the new wheel

Stock

View attachment 2594

Fuel Rebel

View attachment 2593
That looks perfect. Thanks for sharing! Great choice. Not too much poke at all! Was thinking of going with these in bronze on a crystal granite build whenever it arrives. Glad to know a bit of a negative offset does these tricks right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko