Gaming

quietpeen

Reaction score
I have a feeling that right now there are not enough members for this thread and on top of that the regulars that are here might be too aged for this subject :ROFLMAO:. I am not considered young anymore but I still enjoy video games. In fact I just recently bought a PS5 just so I could play the remastered version of the last two Uncharted games which officially release tomorrow. I have played other games while waiting for the release and also have been looking at what look to be some really fun game to release next month so it wasn’t really just to play one game haha.

For those that don’t know the Uncharted series resembles tomb raider and I think everybody has heard of that game, but different characters obviously and was exclusively on the Playstation. The remaster is exciting to me because it has near 4k upscale resolution with 60 fps, but then has a 120 fps mode but only 1080p resolution.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a feeling that right now there are not enough members for this thread and on top of that the regulars that are here might be too aged for this subject :ROFLMAO:. I am not considered young anymore but I still enjoy video games. In fact I just recently bought a PS5 just so I could play the remastered version of the last two Uncharted games which officially release tomorrow. I have played other games while waiting for the release and also have been looking at what look to be some really fun game to release next month so it wasn’t really just to play one game haha.

For those that don’t know the Uncharted series resembles tomb raider and I think everybody has heard of that game, but different characters obviously and was exclusively on the Playstation. The remaster is exciting to me because it has near 4k upscale resolution with 60 fps, but then has a 120 fps mode but only 1080p resolution.

I was huge into Call of Duty and Battlefield on PC a few years ago. I get the urge from time to time to jump back into it but not really happy with my current setup to really enjoy it so I haven't yet.

I never really got into the uncharted type games, fall out, skyrim, or others like it. I enjoying playing mario cart or other wii u games with the kids now and then.

I'm more of the nostalgic guy. I have my original NES still when I was a kid and every once in awhile, I turn it on and try to beat Mike Tyson(with no luck as of yet).

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am pretty much only a PC gamer these days but I do fire up my Xbox one from time to time. I usually play F1 2020 or Ace Combat on there.

I have been burning hours on Escape from Tarkov lately on PC though. Really intense game! It's an FPS survival game with the most realistic weapons you've ever seen. You can swap out gas blocks, triggers, barrels you name it on each of the guns you use. And, if you die, you lose the gear you brought into a raid with. But, you also take the players gear you kill. Makes for some really intense gaming. Lots of guys that stream it actually show heart rate monitors on their streams LOL.

I have always been a HUGE BF fan but BF 2042 has been a massive disappointment.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am pretty much only a PC gamer these days but I do fire up my Xbox one from time to time. I usually play F1 2020 or Ace Combat on there.

I have been burning hours on Escape from Tarkov lately on PC though. Really intense game! It's an FPS survival game with the most realistic weapons you've ever seen. You can swap out gas blocks, triggers, barrels you name it on each of the guns you use. And, if you die, you lose the gear you brought into a raid with. But, you also take the players gear you kill. Makes for some really intense gaming. Lots of guys that stream it actually show heart rate monitors on their streams LOL.

I'll have to check that one out. I havent played the new BF yet. Why is it a disappointment?

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll have to check that one out. I havent played the new BF yet. Why is it a disappointment?
Non stop bugs and issues, EA and Dice clearly don't give a shit and are just trying to get our money. The EA forums are hilarious, the entire community is pissed at them. They released a beta of a game at best. Not a AAA title! They also basically made it exactly like COD Warzone. Stupid cut scenes, skins and unlocks. There is almost no destroyable environment like the previous BF games. They got rid of the best game modes from the previous games because the bugs made them unplayable.

You should look up some youtube videos of it. I paid $100 for one of my favorite games of all time and I am pissed! They ruined the entire franchise with this one, maybe even irreparably.

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Was a huge gamer younger (Nintendo, Sega, Atari, etc) and now I have a PS4, but I could never really get into playing. I think it's because there are too many buttons and could never get used to it. Maybe really never gave the new games a chance, but I have all daughters in my house and not 1 is remotely interested in video games. Never had a go to partner to play with, so it was hard for me to get into it. I randomly buy games and play them for about 2 days, then I don't go back. The one I do like and will play is the Mortal Kombats. But that is far and few between

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score

That game sounds amazing that it allows you to swap out gas blocks, triggers, etc.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
So the game i had been waiting for I finally got today. I think the remaster is awesome because when I first played the game (which I thought was amazing at the time) was on a PS4 with a 1080p TV At 30fps. Now I’m playing on a 4K tv with HDR and 60fps. It’s also nice that it has been long enough that I played it that i don’t remember everything.

Last edited:

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It looks just like Call of Duty, but with a little more item storage.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
I got my new Samsung Neo QLed tv today and it is amazing. The new game is soooo much more vibrant with colors .

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got my new Samsung Neo QLed tv today and it is amazing. The new game is soooo much more vibrant with colors .

What's the size of it? Lets see some pics of your setup.

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was huge into Call of Duty and Battlefield on PC a few years ago. I get the urge from time to time to jump back into it but not really happy with my current setup to really enjoy it so I haven't yet.

I never really got into the uncharted type games, fall out, skyrim, or others like it. I enjoying playing mario cart or other wii u games with the kids now and then.

I'm more of the nostalgic guy. I have my original NES still when I was a kid and every once in awhile, I turn it on and try to beat Mike Tyson(with no luck as of yet).
You can’t beat Iron Mike? Gotta memorize his moves 😝

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know I have beat the game more than once, but that was definitely a frustrating game
For sure! Especially when you get hit by Mike once and you are basically toast!

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know I have beat the game more than once, but that was definitely a frustrating game

So I still have our original NES console and original Tyson gsme. Back in the day I beat him several times. Now, I have tried at least 50 times and still haven't beat him yet. Hand and eye coordination is getting worse in my old age.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
I have my original NES also. I loved Tetris and was pretty good at it. Not so sure my mind can process everything fast enough anymore to get high scores.:ROFLMAO:

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have my original NES also. I loved Tetris and was pretty good at it. Not so sure my mind can process everything fast enough anymore to get high scores.:ROFLMAO:
😂. Same here. It’s crazy how much harder it is now than when we were younger. Could get to levels were you almost couldn’t see the shapes because it was going so fast

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
can also get into the super mario brothers games every now and then. I have all 3 of them

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
O
can also get into the super mario brothers games every now and then. I have all 3 of them
The best! My favorite is 3. Still love that game

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swerve19