MO VietVet

Reaction score
This stuff makes me sick to my stomach:

Riots in the street are guaranteed....

This particular comment shows just how much control politicians want:

"Soon, Brits will own nothing and will be happier for it…"

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
I think the USA, and its size and lack of public transportation (country wide) - if it happens will take a lot longer. I mean they cannot get the current infrastructure bill correct lol.

I just hope we keep pumping money into the Military - it honestly helps me sleep at night knowing we are pretty badass!

quietpeen

Reaction score
public transportation only works in big cities. There is way too much almost off the grid county living in the United States that will always require the need for personal vehicles.

OP
OP
MO VietVet

MO VietVet

Reaction score
Yes, it will take longer and off the grid living will still need personal vehicles but the fuel and taxes and costs will be the way they try to stop that from continuing.

quietpeen

Reaction score
They can’t though…..there is is no way they can fund public transportation in some areas where people drive and hour just to get to a grocery store.

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
They can’t though…..there is is no way they can fund public transportation in some areas where people drive and hour just to get to a grocery store.
Yes they will, they will just take the $$ from the people who can but do not have to, WAIT, like now!

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
When you add the entire automotive market together including manufacturing, supply chain, dealerships, secondary used car market, automotive shops, parts stores, aftermarket parts and accessories, classic cars, fuel production, tires, motor oil, auto loan, service stations, wrecker and recovery, salvage yards, road construction and maintenance, marketing and all the rest, it's a trillion dollar a year industry. The US government is not strong enough to take that way. The industry would simply support and elect politicians that favor the industry. In capitalism, greed can be a force for good.

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No way this BS would ever work in the US. How would people insure and insolate themselves against liability. We are already seeing issues with this via ride sharing companies. Their drivers are not insured correctly and getting accidents/hurting people then getting sued. Can you imagine the shit show it would be when someone falsifies documents, rents one of these shared vehicles and kills someone? Especially now when cars are becoming more and more automated. They might be able to do it there but not here.

You know what England's greatest gift to the world is?

America!

Now please excuse me while I shop for guns and drink a big gulp because both are still legal here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko