It’s finally here!

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
Our truck finally arrived to the dealership. We are taking delivery Thursday if all goes well tomorrow. Now time to get moving forward on all of these TRX parts.

854B7C08-D8C4-4C4A-A7F2-A6490A3E8A6A.jpeg

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Our truck finally arrived to the dealership. We are taking delivery Thursday if all goes well tomorrow. Now time to get moving forward on all of these TRX parts.

View attachment 3031

Awesome! Congrats on finally getting it? So how long did it take, from ordering till delivery?

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Southeast Gilbert AZ. I’d wait til I hit that 500 mile mark though so we can activate launch mode.
Let's design some badass billet parts, I'll make em and swap you a ride haha! Prototyping anyways, not a production guy these days.

I do have a 5 axis Haas sitting idle right now, been to busy lately to mess with it.

Dannybandaids

Reaction score
congrats! you'd sell a lot of front tow hooks if you can pump out a sleek design for the peeps running aftermarket bumpers. Stock ones stick out way too far and they aren't smooth on the inside for soft shackles.

MADDOG

Reaction score
It's a great looking truck in person! Congratulations on finally taking delivery.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErnieT