Koons $10,000 OFF MSRP

Koons_TRX

Reaction score
Koons $10,000 OFF MSRP

I would like to go through the proper channels to support this forum and offer our group buy program here. Anyone know how to become a Vendor? Any help would be appreciated.

quietpeen

Reaction score
not looking to order, but curious what has been the average time from order to delivery for your custom orders?

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Koons $10,000 OFF MSRP

I would like to go through the proper channels to support this forum and offer our group buy program here. Anyone know how to become a Vendor? Any help would be appreciated.
Welcome to the forum! I pmed you this morning about vendorship

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
Holy smoke that is a lot of Hellcat Durangos and if it was 10k off MSRP i would be on my way to grab the green one right now 😁

Last edited:

Sgt Beavis

Reaction score
Howdy Folks, noob here. I just joined specifically to ask about Koons and here we are. Has anyone bought from them before? I'm just looking to see how legit this is before I make a more. I've been looking for a Gen3 Raptor but I think y'all know how that would go. But man, can I really pull the trigger on something like this?

quietpeen

Reaction score
Welcome. Koons is a pretty big company. They have dealerships for several vehicle brands. I would call them and inquire and say you saw it here. As long as they guarantee a price lock you should be good.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Howdy Folks, noob here. I just joined specifically to ask about Koons and here we are. Has anyone bought from them before? I'm just looking to see how legit this is before I make a more. I've been looking for a Gen3 Raptor but I think y'all know how that would go. But man, can I really pull the trigger on something like this?

They are legit, but getting ahold of them via the forum is tough as they are busy. I'm looking to talk with them about a TRX and will let you know how the process goes.

Sgt Beavis

Reaction score
They are legit, but getting ahold of them via the forum is tough as they are busy. I'm looking to talk with them about a TRX and will let you know how the process goes.

I called them a short while ago. I've got a build sheet in and I'm waiting for a quote. The only real downside is having to either pick it up in Tyson's Corner and driving it back to Colorado, or having it shipped. Frankly, I think I'd love make a father/son road trip out of it.

Sgt Beavis

Reaction score
I ran some number based on the 11% off MSRP mentioned on this thread. If my quote matches this, then I'm doing it.

DescriptionInvoiceMSRP
Ram 1500 2022 — TRX 4x4 Crew Cab 5'7" Box
$71,360​
$76,780​
Hydro Blue Pearlcoat
$100​
$92​
TRX Level 1 Equipment Group
$3,492​
$3,795​
Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof
$1,376​
$1,495​
Sub Total
$82,162​
Koons 11% Discount
($9,037.82)​
Discounted Total
$73,124.18​
Sales Tax (6.4% for me)
$4,679.95​
Destination
$1,795​
$1,795​
Koons Processing Fee
$899​
TTL + Destination
$78,123​
$80,498​
Down Payment
$20,000​
Total Financed
$60,498.13​
Interest Rate (2% / 12mo)
0.001666667​
Loan Length of 72 months
72​
Monthly Payment
$892.37​

quietpeen

Reaction score
that would be a heck of a drive, but you could practically have it broken in by the time you got home.

That will be a nice truck too

Sgt Beavis

Reaction score
that would be a heck of a drive, but you could practically have it broken in by the time you got home.

That will be a nice truck too

Yea, it's a hair over 1600 miles. I would stop in Illinois to see my Dad. I can watch him drool over the truck. Heck, depending on timing, I could take him back to Colorado with me. Make it a Grandpa/Father/Son trip. :D

Justin33

Reaction score
Just showed my brother this link as he is thinking about buying…so kooks is a dealership?

de-smarted

Reaction score
Koons $10,000 OFF MSRP

Sounds great! I’ll take a screenshot and reach out

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yea, it's a hair over 1600 miles. I would stop in Illinois to see my Dad. I can watch him drool over the truck. Heck, depending on timing, I could take him back to Colorado with me. Make it a Grandpa/Father/Son trip. :D

What would it cost to ship? Has to be cheaper then gas money.

quietpeen

Reaction score
What would it cost to ship? Has to be cheaper then gas money.
Shipping can be 1500 + depending on distance. Not sure if that would be more or less than gas money….I’m sure as gas goes up shipping costs will also

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swerve19