TRX Plant

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score
Man I have a lot of respect for people that can do a job like that it’s a great job as far as pay ect, but just doing the same thing over and over and your on 12hr shifts. No way could I stick it out.

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
Man I have a lot of respect for people that can do a job like that it’s a great job as far as pay ect, but just doing the same thing over and over and your on 12hr shifts. No way could I stick it out.
Agree, but if they train and switch up jobs on different lines .. it wouldn't be to bad. As a Miner we have guys that like doing the same job day in day out ... not me. I was trained on everything and did everything ... can't stand boredom

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Agree, but if they train and switch up jobs on different lines .. it wouldn't be to bad. As a Miner we have guys that like doing the same job day in day out ... not me. I was trained on everything and did everything ... can't stand boredom

It would get boring doing the same thing over and over again. They have to have them switch jobs with in the line to kill the boredom.

MO VietVet

Reaction score
When I got out of the service and came home to KC, Mo., the Ford Assembly plant there was on a big push to hire vets. I turned down the job because I did not want to do the same job, day in and day out. I also turned down a job with UPS for the same reason. Years later, my youngest brother was hired at the Ford Assembly plant and still works there to this day. He started out doing the same job day in and day out. Then he bid on and got a job as a relief person. On his shifts he relieves many workers for different periods of time each day and loves that he does something different many times thru his shifts. I am moving to Warrensburg, Mo. soon, next 3-4 months, and he said he would take me thru the plant on a few of his shifts. Looking forward to it for sure.

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
When I got out of the service and came home to KC, Mo., the Ford Assembly plant there was on a big push to hire vets. I turned down the job because I did not want to do the same job, day in and day out. I also turned down a job with UPS for the same reason. Years later, my youngest brother was hired at the Ford Assembly plant and still works there to this day. He started out doing the same job day in and day out. Then he bid on and got a job as a relief person. On his shifts he relieves many workers for different periods of time each day and loves that he does something different many times thru his shifts. I am moving to Warrensburg, Mo. soon, next 3-4 months, and he said he would take me thru the plant on a few of his shifts. Looking forward to it for sure.
Sound awesome .. The only plant I've had a tour in was Steerling in Ont. Canada .. was cool to see.

MO VietVet

Reaction score
There is a GM plant in Missouri, near KC, MO. that is in an area called The Fairfax District. I have been thru that plant during a shift and years ago that plant built planes for the war effort in WWll. I have also been thru the Ford Assembly plant but that was gobs of years ago too and I am looking forward to going thru the plant with my brother. That plant builds, among other rigs, Ford Commercial trucks. My brother owns a Ford diesel truck that he got to walk thru the plant with, the day they built it. He watched every step of the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko