TRX vs stock V8 Vette

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score

The get off wasn't even close (unless the vette driver didn't know what he was doing :))

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score

The get off wasn't even close (unless the vette driver didn't know what he was doing :))

Of course Hennessey will be adding more power to the TRX, and vette. They sure love pushing the limits!!

quietpeen

Reaction score
Hennessey is nice, but very expensive and that won’t just modify your truck…you have to buy their speced modified black truck.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hennessey is nice, but very expensive and that won’t just modify your truck…you have to buy their speced modified black truck.
What do you mean you have to buy their truck? You can just send yours in for an expensive treatment.

quietpeen

Reaction score
What do you mean you have to buy their truck? You can just send yours in for an expensive treatment.
Unless they changed, one of the videos i saw was you order a package from them and that package is their mods on a black trx that they speced out. I could not send them my base model silver trx and have them do their mods to it.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Unless they changed, one of the videos i saw was you order a package from them and that package is their mods on a black trx that they speced out. I could not send them my base model silver trx and have them do their mods to it.

I think you can. I know a guy that had a raptor he sent them and they Hennesseyed it out.

quietpeen

Reaction score
Looking at their site that might be for the Mammoth 1000 which they are saying there will only be a limited number for 2021.

Nothing like that said for the mammoth 900

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looking at their site that might be for the Mammoth 1000 which they are saying there will only be a limited number for 2021.

Nothing like that said for the mammoth 900

I remember seeing prices of their trucks the buy and build. It wasn't to bad compared to a stock price, but can't seem to find it on their site anymore. I'm really curious and might contact them to ask.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko