Welcome to TRX-Forum.com!

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
As you can see, the site is brand new. If you are viewing this post, I hope you decide to join us here and make this one of the biggest TRX Forums. I just added several sections here, but would like to hear from you, if you feel there needs to be more sections add. Please post in this thread with your ideas and comments.

As this is a new forum, I am looking for members that would be willing to help me run the forums. If you would like to become a moderator here, please signup and contact me.

mojo

nom de plume
Reaction score
I'm Shaggy's brother ...

thats-unfortunate.jpg

MADDOG

Reaction score
As soon as someone buys me one then you can have one too. Not sure who's gonna buy it for ya though.

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
We could get a communal AZ one and take turns with it right? I volunteer Shaggy to buy us one.

DiabeticSith

Reaction score
I’ve seen a few out here in Houston so I’ll try and reach out to those when I see them again. And I’m all for helping out too.

DiabeticSith

Reaction score
Hey ... Shane here from Northern Manitoba Canada.. I'll never own a TRX .. well win a lottery then we'll talk.. lol but I love what my 14 Ram 2500 can do.. and with the upgrades I've done and have plans to do .. maybe it'll be a HDTRX .. I'm thinking will still need a lottery win .. 🤑
My best friend has a 3rd gen 2500 with the TRX package. 😀

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErnieT