Hola.....I am new, just browsing.

quietpeen

Reaction score
On the flip side, imagine how fast an awd charger or chally redeye could be. Highly reduced spinning off the line. I had a charger 392 and when i played around with launch i would spin through the first 3 gears and then get a 5.2 second 0-60.

I have seen where many people get low 4’s with the trx and some have gotten sub 4

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
On the flip side, imagine how fast an awd charger or chally redeye could be. Highly reduced spinning off the line. I had a charger 392 and when i played around with launch i would spin through the first 3 gears and then get a 5.2 second 0-60.

I have seen where many people get low 4’s with the trx and some have gotten sub 4
That's insane with 0-60 speeds in these TRX racing videos. Never realized they were that quick until I dug into it more. Have you timed your 0-60 at all?

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wonder why they don't have an AWD charger or chally hellcat. They obviously have the drivetrain components that can handle it.

quietpeen

Reaction score
That's insane with 0-60 speeds in these TRX racing videos. Never realized they were that quick until I dug into it more. Have you timed your 0-60 at all?
I have not tried yet. Thinking early spring when it’s not as cold but still have the cooler air sucking into the beast Will be better and softer right now

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swerve19