Thinking of trading in Power Wagon

Rbohno

Reaction score
Hey Guys

I am thinking of trading the power wagon in and am Looking at a 2022 is there any twerks or issues I should look for. It has 4900 miles so should be good to go ?

Goofy 2nd question , the dealer had an asterisk below ad that said something to the effect “HP varies with options” and I texted the salesman what did that mean and he texted back two key fobs
red = 700hp
black = 500hp
I have bought a few trucks from this large dealer and had this same salesman. I think he is messing with me???

quietpeen

Reaction score
Is it certified pre owned?

The trx only has one key and your dealer should know that. I wouldn’t say he is messing with you because the hellcat cars do have red and black keys.

OP
OP
R

Rbohno

Reaction score
He has a used 2022 option 2 and we can’t agree on a price so he said he had a bran new Black option 1 equipment group that he could make the deal work with.

If I am spend $90+ on a truck I want the HUD and the 19 spkr Harmon Kardon etc….

UnloosedChewtoy

Reaction score
He has a used 2022 option 2 and we can’t agree on a price so he said he had a bran new Black option 1 equipment group that he could make the deal work with.

If I am spend $90+ on a truck I want the HUD and the 19 spkr Harmon Kardon etc….
Completely agree. I was looking at saving a few bucks by buying a used 2021 or 2022 with all the toys, and my wife told me that if we're spending almost $90k, we should spend another $10k or so and get the warranty, digital gauge cluster, and options I want. She usually does not advocate spending more money, usually its the opposite, so I took that and ran with it. A few months later, I had my Havoc, and got it at MSRP.

Unless you're dead set on that dealer, shop around. You can find what you're looking for. Many TRX owners are trading in their 2021/2022 trucks for 2023s, and many Raptor owners are still jumping ship to TRXs since the Raptor R is unobtanium or has even bigger markups than TRXs (on top of its already higher MSRP).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron