1 year summary, and let me help you spend your money!

quietpeen

Reaction score
Not that i feel my tires spin on a launch, so maybe the crappy tires on regular rams might not spin either.

OP
OP
OnTheReel

OnTheReel

Reaction score
I suppose it depends on the surface conditions and weather. Mine will bark the tires pretty good in the cold.

With unlimited resources I would do slicks but that ain’t happening. So I’m thinking/ hoping the weight reduction (and effective final drive ratio improvement) with the smaller, lighter tires should make up for the traction difference and then some.

quietpeen

Reaction score
I suppose it depends on the surface conditions and weather. Mine will bark the tires pretty good in the cold.

With unlimited resources I would do slicks but that ain’t happening. So I’m thinking/ hoping the weight reduction (and effective final drive ratio improvement) with the smaller, lighter tires should make up for the traction difference and then some.
I haven’t done a launch in the cold, only in the hot so my tires grabbed which is great for throwing your passenger back in the seat 😂

quietpeen

Reaction score

I agree on the hope as long as the tires don’t spin too much.

OP
OP
OnTheReel

OnTheReel

Reaction score
I haven’t done a launch in the cold, only in the hot so my tires grabbed which is great for throwing your passenger back in the seat 😂
That’s always fun too. Well, my wife would disagree. But I enjoy it.

Either way you’re still missing out. Thing runs hard in good air.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko