Custom Performance Center - Your source for Wheels, Tires, Bumpers, Steps, Suspension, Fiberglass, Carbon Fiber and More

Custom Performance

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I've been a long time Ford Raptor Forum member, but recently upgraded to Supporting Vendor on Ford Raptor Forum, Bronco Raptor Forum, and Ram TRX Forum. I'm happy to help answer any questions (when I can), and provide pricing for any of your aftermarket needs. I have access to most of the aftermarket parts that many of you might be familiar with, and possibly some that you are not.

Here are a few (but not all) of the product lines available.

Bumpers/Steps
  • Addictive Desert Designs
  • Fab Fours
  • Road Armor
  • DV8 Offroad
  • Smittybilt
  • GO Rhino

Wheels
  • Fuel
  • Weld
  • Black Rhino
  • Vorsteiner Offroad (Venomrex)
  • AG Luxury
  • BC Forged
  • Vossen
  • ANRKY
  • KG1 Forged
  • American Force
Tires
  • Toyo
  • BFG
  • Nitto
  • Cooper
  • Maxxis
  • TIS (Hercules)
  • General
Suspension
  • Fabtech
  • Pro Comp
  • Baja Kits
  • Sky Jacker
Lighting
  • Baja Designs
  • Rigid
Fiberglass/Carbon Fiber Body
  • Anderson Composites
  • ADV1
  • Fiberwerx
There are a bunch of product lines I'm leaving out, but if you have an interest in something just shoot me a message, and I'm happy to see if I can get it for you.

We have done quite a few TRX builds over the past couple of years, so I'm happy to share any knowledge that I've gained from doing those builds.

Since everyone likes pictures, here is one of a previous build we did earlier this year.

IMG_4920 3.JPG

Jhen1173

Reaction score
20’s or 22’s on 35’s or 37’s for smoothest ride? Light off-road use but mostly Highway / city driving? TIA. Coming from raptor 😃

OP
OP
C

Custom Performance

Reaction score
20’s or 22’s on 35’s or 37’s for smoothest ride? Light off-road use but mostly Highway / city driving? TIA. Coming from raptor 😃
Smoothest ride is going to be taller tire smaller wheel. That being said I’m not sure you will notice a huge difference between the options you listed. I’d go 20” with 37” tire if I was trying to remain close to stock ride characteristics. You’ll need a 9” wide +20 offset wheel though unless you are using a level kit.

Jhen1173

Reaction score
Smoothest ride is going to be taller tire smaller wheel. That being said I’m not sure you will notice a huge difference between the options you listed. I’d go 20” with 37” tire if I was trying to remain close to stock ride characteristics. You’ll need a 9” wide +20 offset wheel though unless you are using a level kit.
Do you have to do a level, any trimming or any recalibration of the speedometer if you go with 20’s and 37’s? How much worse would that make the already great (🤣) gas mileage?

OP
OP
C

Custom Performance

Reaction score
Do you have to do a level, any trimming or any recalibration of the speedometer if you go with 20’s and 37’s? How much worse would that make the already great (🤣) gas mileage?
If you run a 20x9, +20 wheel you can run a 37 with no trimming and no level kit. Your speedo will be off a few miles an hour, but the Tazer DT can adjust that. There is obviously a little hit to the fuel mileage, but I can't say to what extent. Every TRX I've owned has had 37" tires within the first day or two of ownership, so I don't have anything to compare it to. I'd say keeping your right foot out of the throttle will be the main deciding factor in your MPG!

Here is a pic of my first TRX on 20x9, +20 Fuel Rebels and 37x13.50r20 Toyo MT. No level kit, no trimming, and no rubbing.

IMG_1563.JPG

Jhen1173

Reaction score
What mods would be needed to run a 22x9, 9.5 or 10 wheel with a 37x12.50 tire?

cumbleedorblister

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I've been a long time Ford Raptor Forum member, but recently upgraded to Supporting Vendor on Ford Raptor Forum, Bronco Raptor Forum, and Ram TRX Forum. I'm happy to help answer any questions (when I can), and provide pricing for any of your aftermarket needs. I have access to most of the aftermarket parts that many of you might be familiar with, and possibly some that you are not.

Here are a few (but not all) of the product lines available.

Bumpers/Steps
  • Addictive Desert Designs
  • Fab Fours
  • Road Armor
  • DV8 Offroad
  • Smittybilt
  • GO Rhino

Wheels
  • Fuel
  • Weld
  • Black Rhino
  • Vorsteiner Offroad (Venomrex)
  • AG Luxury
  • BC Forged
  • Vossen
  • ANRKY
  • KG1 Forged
  • American Force
Tires
  • Toyo
  • BFG
  • Nitto
  • Cooper
  • Maxxis
  • TIS (Hercules)
  • General
Suspension
  • Fabtech
  • Pro Comp
  • Baja Kits
  • Sky Jacker
Lighting
  • Baja Designs
  • Rigid
Fiberglass/Carbon Fiber Body
  • Anderson Composites
  • ADV1
  • Fiberwerx
There are a bunch of product lines I'm leaving out, but if you have an interest in something just shoot me a message, and I'm happy to see if I can get it for you.

We have done quite a few TRX builds over the past couple of years, so I'm happy to share any knowledge that I've gained from doing those builds.

Since everyone likes pictures, here is one of a previous build we did earlier this year.

View attachment 3466
I’m looking for a hidden winch mount. Is there such a thing?

cumbleedorblister

Reaction score
Vice makes a hidden winch mount and you can use your factory bumper.
I’ve heard of something called “ all lights on “ but can’t find it for the TRX. Have you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko