Finally Delivered!

jake226

Reaction score
Got the call on Thursday! My truck escaped the Toledo Tie Up and made its way to Dan Cummins in Georgetown, KY. I was told they needed a couple days to get it ready and then I could come pick it up.

Got the buyers order Friday/finalized my loan….and they have stayed 100% true to their word. 4% under invoice, price protected from the increases and got a great trade in for my Raptor. Excited to finally join the TRX crew. Pics to follow once it’s in my possession!

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got the call on Thursday! My truck escaped the Toledo Tie Up and made its way to Dan Cummins in Georgetown, KY. I was told they needed a couple days to get it ready and then I could come pick it up.

Got the buyers order Friday/finalized my loan….and they have stayed 100% true to their word. 4% under invoice, price protected from the increases and got a great trade in for my Raptor. Excited to finally join the TRX crew. Pics to follow once it’s in my possession!

That's awesome. So how long was the process from order to deliver?

OP
OP
J

jake226

Reaction score
Hey Shaggy. I placed my order towards the end of business on 2-25. Pretty sure they got it entered the following Monday (2-28) as we were going back and forth with questions until 5-6pm on 2-25.

See pic for timelines. Dealer told me Thursday the truck had arrived. The tracker was worthless. Ram tracker just updated today. Kinda funny the ship day is still TBD.

F1855BC9-6F6C-443D-97FA-40A6D7A970F3.png

OP
OP
J

jake226

Reaction score
Happy to say Devin at Dan Cummins in Georgetown, KY was easy to work with! Stayed true to his word throughout the whole process and made it simple to pick up. No surprises! Well, besides how happy it makes me to hear this exhaust note. These are absolute beasts!

Now I just have to name it!
12320B46-C244-4129-9F88-6CAE239BA0CC.jpeg
C800CC95-DC9F-4368-B335-59B031486901.jpeg

quietpeen

Reaction score
So any mods planned? I might have asked before but this is a new thread and I don’t want to look back through old posts 🤣

OP
OP
J

jake226

Reaction score
I've got quite a few BD lights (2 pair squadrons, 1 pair S2's, 2 pair S1's and a pair of LP6) left over from projects with previous raptors and our Jeep. So I need to figure out how to use those effectively. I'll def be using one set of S1's for backup lights, and I think I've decided I'll be putting the pair of LP6's behind the grill. I need to find the info on that 6" grill light kit!

Just received a Bak MX4 cover (installing that tonight), Have Borla Black Chrome exhaust tips shipping currently. Will also be ordering some G2 epoxy brake caliper paint in red to get these calipers looking nice.

Sitting here trying to figure out what wheels and possibly tires to upgrade to. I need to sell some other toys to avoid taking too much out of the bank account at once. lol.

Anything that I should be considering that I'm not? I'd love to do one of the ADD Bomber bumpers, but thinking wheels and tires first before that.

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Happy to say Devin at Dan Cummins in Georgetown, KY was easy to work with! Stayed true to his word throughout the whole process and made it simple to pick up. No surprises! Well, besides how happy it makes me to hear this exhaust note. These are absolute beasts!

Now I just have to name it!
View attachment 3142View attachment 3143
Truck didn’t look there needs to may Mods to it. Very clean. Congrats on your new ride!

OP
OP
J

jake226

Reaction score
Truck didn’t look there needs to may Mods to it. Very clean. Congrats on your new ride!

Thank you! I will say this bed cover works great. I was partial to the alloycover from weathertech, but it let in a bit of water when washing with high pressure. This Bakflip mx4 didn’t let in a single drop when I took it through the touchless wash this evening…. Very happy with it thus far.

27FE82E9-CAEA-418A-AFEA-06BB2485F0E4.jpeg
7778C460-7E8B-45E0-AD26-0F1F1A7ACA84.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko