Former Gen 3 Shelby Raptor Owner Who Got The Real Beast-TRX!

agentderk

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! New to the group here! I recently owned a 2021 Ford Shelby Raptor, did every upgrade imaginable and after four short months, I was very very disappointed. I was a "FORD" guy through and through, "I'll never buy anything else in a truck" guy! One beautiful sunny day I decided to go test drive a TRX- 2 MINS in I was formulated the ways I'd tell all my family (ford lovers) about the 0-60, digital rear view mirror and heated and cooled seats in the rear-LOL! Also, thinking how all my Raptor Truck group friends would disown me! But then at a stop light I slammed on the gas and all the worries went away! This truck is absolutely incredible and hands down a better truck. I bought my TRX and immediately took it to my guys to begin my build/customizations! Very Nice to meet you all and look forward to all the advice!

OP
OP
agentderk

agentderk

Reaction score
Thanks! I just got it back and will post pics soon of everything I did. Was gone for a month , longest month ever-lol

castine917

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! New to the group here! I recently owned a 2021 Ford Shelby Raptor, did every upgrade imaginable and after four short months, I was very very disappointed. I was a "FORD" guy through and through, "I'll never buy anything else in a truck" guy! One beautiful sunny day I decided to go test drive a TRX- 2 MINS in I was formulated the ways I'd tell all my family (ford lovers) about the 0-60, digital rear view mirror and heated and cooled seats in the rear-LOL! Also, thinking how all my Raptor Truck group friends would disown me! But then at a stop light I slammed on the gas and all the worries went away! This truck is absolutely incredible and hands down a better truck. I bought my TRX and immediately took it to my guys to begin my build/customizations! Very Nice to meet you all and look forward to all the advice!
Let's see some of those customizations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko