Front Grille Badges

quietpeen

Reaction score
It’s almost like Christmas 😂. These showed up today. I got these from Jeremy at Retroshop. www.retroshop.us

D3AE5F1E-45AF-49BE-957D-34CA5067A8E4.jpeg

To get the old badges off take fishing line and get behind the badge and with a sawing motion it will work through the adhesive. There are pins on the back of these badges so you will have to work around them. a plastic pry tool helps too. Just take your time and you should get the original badges off without breaking them. Here is what it looks like behind them once removed .

4099BF5B-42C7-4C9C-9648-284CEF477307.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
Next I need to get the tow hooks done, but weather isn’t the best time for DIY painting in a garage.

SRLWOR

Reaction score
Can you take a picture further back? I ordered a silver TRX and thinking about doing this as well. Been considering taking the RAM logos off the doors and switch them out with red trimmed TRX’s logos and maybe the tailgate

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
Can you take a picture further back? I ordered a silver TRX and thinking about doing this as well. Been considering taking the RAM logos off the doors and switch them out with red trimmed TRX’s logos and maybe the tailgate
yea I can do that. I have also been considering the TRX on the doors and getting rid of the RAM lettering and the dinosaur head that I put on .

DeckArtist

Reaction score
I did that with my Rebel. Bought three of the Rebel emblems off eBay and removed both RAM emblems. Looks a lot better.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
Here is a picture further back. It will look more complete when I get the tow hooks back on - they will be the same color red.

0932FFA4-EF75-44C0-9068-D51BB7108C4B.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko