Let's see your tool sets

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
i try to help alot of people so i get alot of stuff cheap or free
Oh fur sure .. I help out a lot of people too and don't ask for anything but it is very nice when you get something in return. I do woodworking on the side for a few bucks here and there but one of my boys and I do a lot of mechanical work for free but since we have more tools than you can shake a stick at we sometimes receive a bottle of whisky once and a while. It sure beats sitting around talking on forums all day .. lol

OP
OP
MO VietVet

MO VietVet

Reaction score
Most of my mechanical work gets me some $ at $50 an hour but if I know them well, I get cookies or lasagna or whiskey. Satisfaction comes in lots of forms.

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
Tools? Did someone say tools?

ShopClean.jpg

Shop8Feb2020_2.jpg
Shop8Feb2020_4.jpg
Vice17April2020_02.jpg

Vice17April2020_01.jpg

YostVice01.jpg

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ooof I'll have to organize a bit but I think you guys will dig my set. I'll try to post a pic tomorrow. My screwdriver drawer has over 100 pieces alone but it's all craftsman stuff. Thankfully, American made Craftsman which kind of sucks, I'll never be able to replace my broken American made Craftsman tools.

What do you guys run for battery tools? I was never a DeWalt guy but all the sudden I have all yellow tools at home. So many of them it's nuts! Kind of a happy accident lol.

OP
OP
MO VietVet

MO VietVet

Reaction score
I have a 3/8" impact, a 1/2" impact and soon to be here a 3/8" angle head ratchet...all by Milwaukee Tools

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko