New from Conroe TX

Trailmaker

Reaction score
I’m a Power Wagon and a Raptor owner and I also ride a Harley. Just wanted to say hi from Conroe Texas I am in the market for a TRX and then hopefully I can contribute good information to this forum
CF8DD492-6404-45E1-B868-B6ADCB272046.jpeg
0F8C481D-FFF5-497C-A4EE-81728AC0AB63.jpeg
BB0F223F-9E93-449C-8CDA-1AB1A9B99722.jpeg
BB0F223F-9E93-449C-8CDA-1AB1A9B99722.jpeg
75904AB9-0A59-4BBB-8E35-CD41C51A6E30.jpeg

Attachments

• 60662CFF-093A-4C80-BB41-A5499DD76D79.jpeg
    60662CFF-093A-4C80-BB41-A5499DD76D79.jpeg
    181.5 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from the great sovereign state of Arkansas!

Just think of Arkansas as Texas's better looking little sister. :D(y)

And I agree that Rams look great in front of glass pyramids.

RamMemphis01.jpg

PS: I really like your Power Wagon! If I cannot get a TRX next time around, it will likely be a Power Wagon like yours.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Trailmaker

Trailmaker

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from the great sovereign state of Arkansas!

Just think of Arkansas as Texas's better looking little sister. :D(y)

And I agree that Rams look great in front of glass pyramids.

View attachment 81

PS: I really like your Power Wagon! If I cannot get a TRX next time around, it will likely be a Power Wagon like yours.
Haha thanks! My Wagon has been to/through your “great sovereign state” twice.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome! It is crazy to see how many people have either had or have a Raptor and a Power Wagon. Former G1 Raptor and PW owner here. With that said it is good to see another contender come into the game like the TRX that is a legit production vehicle and is full size. The Reaper was a joke and as capable as the ZR2 and TRD Pro are, their small size does not make them desirable for many.

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good see you on here Nick! What do you have now, seeing you said former Gen1 and PW owner? Totally agree, Ram was smart to put together a high end truck to compete with Ford. Have you guys much business with TRX owners for their aftermarket materials?

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score
Nice trucks and by the looks of your pics your also a fellow duck hunter. Welcom to the forum

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Good see you on here Nick! What do you have now, seeing you said former Gen1 and PW owner? Totally agree, Ram was smart to put together a high end truck to compete with Ford. Have you guys much business with TRX owners for their aftermarket materials?

Thank you! Yes, we have had some TRX customers. Mostly exhausts parts. We haven't been marketing in any TRX specific markets like we do for the Raptor so we haven't moved a ton of TRX items yet but it is for sure ramping up.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome! It is crazy to see how many people have either had or have a Raptor and a Power Wagon. Former G1 Raptor and PW owner here. With that said it is good to see another contender come into the game like the TRX that is a legit production vehicle and is full size. The Reaper was a joke and as capable as the ZR2 and TRD Pro are, their small size does not make them desirable for many.

That's what I don't get. What put the ZR2 on a S10(sorry, Colorado).

Nick, what's your daily driver?

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
That's what I don't get. What put the ZR2 on a S10(sorry, Colorado).

Nick, what's your daily driver?

I recently down graded to a low mile 2013 F150 (5.0L). Trying to reduce debt. Buying another house and after I get my current home sold we are looking to invest some of that money. So I took advantage of the insane used market and made a bunch of money on my last truck. I had to keep my Mustang, that's not going anywhere anytime soon. Making too many great memories with it with my sons and a long solo ride in it banging gears is therapy for me.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I recently down graded to a low mile 2013 F150 (5.0L). Trying to reduce debt. Buying another house and after I get my current home sold we are looking to invest some of that money. So I took advantage of the insane used market and made a bunch of money on my last truck. I had to keep my Mustang, that's not going anywhere anytime soon. Making too many great memories with it with my sons and a long solo ride in it banging gears is therapy for me.

Nice! Smart move then. Just save up for the TRX or a Raptor R(if they come out. :p)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron