TRX4

Reaction score
New member from Oregon checking in. I sold my 2018 Raptor last week and have 2022 TRX, in production, according to dealer. I have VIN number and was going to use the sites resources to see if it shows up in tracking. I actually used a Washington dealer to place the order after spending awhile shopping around. I also own a 2006 Ram 1500 that was ordered with the Ram TRX4 group, which was an off road package offered by Ram in 2006. Looking forward to the new TRX. I bought the Raptor new and drove it about 40k miles. The twin turbo v-6 was fun, but I’m ready to go back to the v-8.

quietpeen

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on the order of your TRX. This new TRX and your old TRX4 are two completely different vehicles if you haven’t come to that conclustion already.

Hopefully for you, your truck is built in a timely manner. I have seen where people ordered in June of 2021 and still don’t have their truck but then people that have ordered in November of 2021 already have their truck. Certain options have a huge part in that but it has to really suck for the people that ordered that long ago to see new orders coming in before theirs.

What options did you order? I have seen recently that level 2 is causing delays

Last edited:

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on the truck! Can't wait to see pics!

OP
OP
T

TRX4

Reaction score
Level 2, Hydro Blue, everything but Ram Bar, bed mounted spare, and bed liner. This includes the red highlighted interior, which may cause delay, so I’ve been told.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
New member from Oregon checking in. I sold my 2018 Raptor last week and have 2022 TRX, in production, according to dealer. I have VIN number and was going to use the sites resources to see if it shows up in tracking. I actually used a Washington dealer to place the order after spending awhile shopping around. I also own a 2006 Ram 1500 that was ordered with the Ram TRX4 group, which was an off road package offered by Ram in 2006. Looking forward to the new TRX. I bought the Raptor new and drove it about 40k miles. The twin turbo v-6 was fun, but I’m ready to go back to the v-8.

Welcome to the site! Curious, how come you sold the Raptor already when the TRX is still on order? Wouldn't you have wanted to wait for it to come before selling it, or you just didn't want to miss this huge price increase for them? ;)

OP
OP
T

TRX4

Reaction score
Shaggy, I’ll drive my TRX4 until new truck comes. I’m fortunate to have a second rig for utility use. The 2018 Raptor did sell quickly and I came out good on it. I can only hope the TRX treats me as well.

Attachments

• 0A966FB0-55A9-4320-AEC4-CC8DFEB275DF.jpeg
    0A966FB0-55A9-4320-AEC4-CC8DFEB275DF.jpeg
    224.5 KB · Views: 142
OP
OP
T

TRX4

Reaction score
Yes this month. 90k and running strong. The 2006 TRX4 package cost $490 and included the badging and 8x17 aluminum wheels with off-road tires. it’s a 4.7 and runs well. The color is Atlantic Blue. Still enjoy driving it plus has 6 1/2 ft box. I’m the second owner.

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’m late to the party, but welcome to the site!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
the_wolperting