NITTO’s for TRX

cmw1100

Reaction score
Looking to get some advice.
Always loved Nitto’s. Wanting to get some for the TRX, any advice on which ones? If any owners got Nitto’s on their TRX please share pictures and setup.

quietpeen

Reaction score
Love the look of Ridge Grapplers. Since the stock tires are decent I plan to keep them till they wear out. Ridge grapplers will most likely be their replacement.

Are you looking for different size than stock?

OP
OP
cmw1100

cmw1100

Reaction score
Love the look of Ridge Grapplers. Since the stock tires are decent I plan to keep them till they wear out. Ridge grapplers will most likely be their replacement.

Are you looking for different size than stock?
don't want it to rub

quietpeen

Reaction score
What is your intended use for the truck. You can fit 37’s with no rubbing for just street use, but will rub in offroad conditions that use the full motion of the suspension.

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
I do not know the Nitto's to well but the same company Toyo has RT's which I have in 35's. I bought these because could not get the AT3's that I wanted. Very awesome tire, somewhat quite on the highway and very good in the off-road stuff... good all-around tire.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh lord yes 😏

Nittos are the way to go. I have nittos terra grapplers on my chevy for years and have no issue with them. Drive great and look mean.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
the_wolperting