The Lounge Is Open

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
It's a brutal 68 degrees F here right now. Can't decide if I need a light sweater or go with just a T-shirt lol

I couldn't handle that cold you guys have.
That is the perfect temperature.. t-shirt tanning weather.. wish there was a place where is was that temp all year round .. lol and I don't mean inside either..

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
How does the fuel in your truck not freeze? And how do your tires not crack when you hit a bump?? No thank you sir! haha

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
How does the fuel in your truck not freeze? And how do your tires not crack when you hit a bump?? No thank you sir! haha
sometime we use an additive for the fuel but rare(most fuel station have the additive added at the pump).. the tires are square until you get moving at higher speeds, and just so you know anything above 86f is to hot for us to handle.. anything hotter is unfathomable.. do tires stick to roads at those high temps and does fuel evaporate faster? :p

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
sometime we use an additive for the fuel but rare(most fuel station have the additive added at the pump).. the tires are square until you get moving at higher speeds, and just so you know anything above 86f is to hot for us to handle.. anything hotter is unfathomable.. do tires stick to roads at those high temps and does fuel evaporate faster? :p
haha!! It does stuck when the air temp is 120f and the black top gets to 200f. When I used to ride motorcycles year round putting my feet down at stop lights in the summer was brutal! Felt like my feet were cooking.

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
20220619_174328.jpg

Grass River .. perfect selection of Pickerel

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErnieT