This guy ran the TRX on The Nurburgring track

MADDOG

Reaction score
Not bad in a straight line but I suspect the corners gave it some problems.

Jwil

Reaction score
Shit that would be terrifying hitting those corners at speed in that height...

Do they make brake upgrades for these yet? Lmao

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score
Well I guess if your going to road race you need to up grade the pads and rotors.

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
Shit that would be terrifying hitting those corners at speed in that height...

Do they make brake upgrades for these yet? Lmao

I found this on a "nother" cough-cough forum about an unspecified kind of overpowered oversized truck of unknown origin. 😮

1600463471455-png.png

Bwl

Reaction score
Sabine Shmitz running the ring in a transit van is the most terrifying looking lap I've ever seen. Too bad she passed on. Would be cool to see what she could have done in the TRX. Maybe a top tier race driver who knows how to manage the braking will put up a time one day and we'll see how it stacks up to 25yr old supercars. I know it would get smoked by anything modern since it is a heavy truck, but I'd still like to see how it compares.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sabine Shmitz running the ring in a transit van is the most terrifying looking lap I've ever seen. Too bad she passed on. Would be cool to see what she could have done in the TRX. Maybe a top tier race driver who knows how to manage the braking will put up a time one day and we'll see how it stacks up to 25yr old supercars. I know it would get smoked by anything modern since it is a heavy truck, but I'd still like to see how it compares.

That that on YT?

SteveP_UK

Reaction score
That will be my truck in the video with my buddy Dale at wheel, 1000% needs better brakes, a tune to remove the limiter and higher speed rated tires, but did surprisingly well.

Exhaust is a custom active/valved H-Pipe I made for it with the stock resonators in .

I will be back there next year on a closed track day for sure so will get full / clean lap in to see what she can do, this was in "tourist driving" and very busy busy.

Dale who drove in the video is very experienced driver with literally thousands of laps there so knows the limits way better than me, and previously did years as a ring taxi taxi driver in various vehicles (from BMW M5's, Porsche's, big V8 supercharged Jaguar's and even a Range Rover Sport in the past) plus raced for my team in number of endurance races there including the Nurburgring 24 hour race.

APEX REX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kudos to that dude, he was having a blast! The guy behind him was hilarious too. Too bad he didn't have his speed limiter deactivated, he maxed out several times.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, it's on you tube.. Had a few tries. Funny watching her blow past bikes and cars in a van.

Can you post it up? Not sure what to search for on YT for it.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That will be my truck in the video with my buddy Dale at wheel, 1000% needs better brakes, a tune to remove the limiter and higher speed rated tires, but did surprisingly well.

Exhaust is a custom active/valved H-Pipe I made for it with the stock resonators in .

I will be back there next year on a closed track day for sure so will get full / clean lap in to see what she can do, this was in "tourist driving" and very busy busy.

Dale who drove in the video is very experienced driver with literally thousands of laps there so knows the limits way better than me, and previously did years as a ring taxi taxi driver in various vehicles (from BMW M5's, Porsche's, big V8 supercharged Jaguar's and even a Range Rover Sport in the past) plus raced for my team in number of endurance races there including the Nurburgring 24 hour race.

Wow, that's one hell of a truck! Were you sitting passenger? How did you hear about this forum? Thanks for signing up posting more info about the truck!

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ha ha she is awesome! Shes wanted to go faster everytime and had zero fear! Tha monks for posting it up. It's a fun watch!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko