TRX In The Mud

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
Never wanted to take the TRX in the mud and a day after I said I'd never do it, my son calls needing rescued after he and his buddies got stuck frame deep in the mud while out hunting. I'll post a few videos and photos. The truck does very well in the mud.

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
15E34DE5-A92F-49E4-A005-FB4C299DCD1D.jpeg
20DCEA86-F765-4BE3-855E-B3689A664F2D.jpeg
DC2D8161-CBEE-45AC-A5D6-80AF50113968.jpeg
4D08AFE6-B394-44CA-B0EB-338C552AF339.jpeg

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
so the question is did he learn his lesson about going in mud like that with basically street tires? :ROFLMAO:
They were actually mud terrain tires. That’s how bad the mud was. They packed up rear bad and became slicks. I think they learned a lesson on where to and not to go especially when you don’t have other vehicles with you.
635B8192-4B5B-418A-9AF8-79C6CF20A75B.png

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thats insane! Was this after our storms form Saturday??

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
HAHA that poor truck, you are going to find dirt sitting in your driveway for weeks haha.
The TRX made it look easy though, nice job!
Where was this at? Looks kinda like state trust land by fl junction. Don't think I have ever seen it that muddy there before though!

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
HAHA that poor truck, you are going to find dirt sitting in your driveway for weeks haha.
The TRX made it look easy though, nice job!
Where was this at? Looks kinda like state trust land by fl junction. Don't think I have ever seen it that muddy there before though!
Tell me about it. I still have a lot of cleaning to do. It is coming along nicely though. This was some state land outside of Eloy. The TRX did very well in the mud. That horsepower is a huge help. Any time it would start to bog and sink I'd give it more skinny pedal and feather it a little and it would pull right through. I was in some deep nasty stuff at times too.

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tell me about it. I still have a lot of cleaning to do. It is coming along nicely though. This was some state land outside of Eloy. The TRX did very well in the mud. That horsepower is a huge help. Any time it would start to bog and sink I'd give it more skinny pedal and feather it a little and it would pull right through. I was in some deep nasty stuff at times too.
Haha! Eloy! We’ve had many parties and mud bogging out there. So many areas that get standing water when it pours. We would go to self serve car washes after we tore it up to make sure our parents didn’t know we were so close to blowing out the engines! 😝

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
Haha! Eloy! We’ve had many parties and mud bogging out there. So many areas that get standing water when it pours. We would go to self serve car washes after we tore it up to make sure our parents didn’t know we were so close to blowing out the engines! 😝
We definitely started at a few self service car washes prior to finishing at home. Well, it still isn’t finished but hopefully this weekend. Lol

redTRX702

Reaction score
Never wanted to take the TRX in the mud and a day after I said I'd never do it, my son calls needing rescued after he and his buddies got stuck frame deep in the mud while out hunting. I'll post a few videos and photos. The truck does very well in the mud.

I took my truck of road and came home with it lookin' like that!! It was so much fun but I still have mud coming out of the cracks and crevases a month later and its been washed about 6 times since. It handled great and I would love to do it again but with a sticker of $100,000. i may think twice for a little while...It was fun though.
r4 - Copy.jpg
103.jpg
r3.jpg
IMG_20230114_224435_854.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skeberj