TRX vs Raptor in Natural environment

kaz109

Reaction score
Every time I see these vehicles compared or even reviewed separately everything is focused on their performance on pavement.

Ben owns both vehicles so there’s no bias…… Enjoy

quietpeen

Reaction score
I didn't watch the whole video. I've seen several of his videos. I think they both are great trucks. I also think a lot of things come down to personal preference, and then lastly for some people you will never win against brand loyalty.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
I think most of the comparisons focus on street performance because unless you have 80k+ to spend on a dedicated off road truck, it’s going to spend most of it’s life on the roads.

I’m in an area where there is no desert, no mountains, not much of anything. And yet I see Raptors all the time. Since they aren’t doing Baja shit here, I can only assume they bought them for the looks or the street performance. The Raptor was the quickest truck you could buy for a time and is still pretty decent if not for the TRX, and now the EV trucks.

quietpeen

Reaction score
I think most of the comparisons focus on street performance because unless you have 80k+ to spend on a dedicated off road truck, it’s going to spend most of it’s life on the roads.

I’m in an area where there is no desert, no mountains, not much of anything. And yet I see Raptors all the time. Since they aren’t doing Baja shit here, I can only assume they bought them for the looks or the street performance. The Raptor was the quickest truck you could buy for a time and is still pretty decent if not for the TRX, and now the EV trucks.
I don't even think location with lack of off-raoding areas is that big of a factor in it either. It happens with all vehicles. Jeeps which are very capable off-road vehicles even the lower level models have only a small percentage of them purchased actually taken off road. Sports cars - same thing.....very few percentage wise are taken to tracks and raced. etc..

DeckArtist

Reaction score
Cool watching both of them in the desert. I'd prefer the TRX just because it's a V-8, especially since it's about to become extinct.

quietpeen

Reaction score
Cool watching both of them in the desert. I'd prefer the TRX just because it's a V-8, especially since it's about to become extinct.
Looking like it possibly has 2 more years. I’m glad but also sad lol….i would like to see the value of mine sky rocket because they stopped production.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swerve19