Why I decided to pull the trigger on a TRX

de-smarted

Reaction score
I'm a New Yorker over last 20 years (transplant from Northern WI) but recently moved to North NJ during covid. Until the last few years, a truck was the last thing I thought I wanted.

And then the TRX promo video came out August 2020 and my imagination has been captured ever since. So I've finally convinced my family I need a truck, lol. But really I think it was me that needed convincing, that its ok to splurge on myself. And that its OK for me to be my real self and no more being so conservative all the time and over think things so much (honestly I don't know why it took me so long to decide though). I've finally said enough of that noise, and am finally going to get it (wish me luck with the order!). And I've been keeping a list of mods that I plan on doing.

Really excited to learn and post, and hopefully break loose from my funk!

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score
Life is way to short to not get the things in life you want. Have fun with the new truck.

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
I'm a New Yorker over last 20 years (transplant from Northern WI) but recently moved to North NJ during covid. Until the last few years, a truck was the last thing I thought I wanted.

And then the TRX promo video came out August 2020 and my imagination has been captured ever since. So I've finally convinced my family I need a truck, lol. But really I think it was me that needed convincing, that its ok to splurge on myself. And that its OK for me to be my real self and no more being so conservative all the time and over think things so much (honestly I don't know why it took me so long to decide though). I've finally said enough of that noise, and am finally going to get it (wish me luck with the order!). And I've been keeping a list of mods that I plan on doing.

Really excited to learn and post, and hopefully break loose from my funk!
What did you decide to order and what mods are you planning? Super exciting. THe TRX is my dream truck. We are still waiting for ours to get here but, MAN, this is an exciting process.

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
now what would be for me the torturous wait
It’s been torturous for me for sure. Mine has been built and just sitting at the shipping yard in Sterling Heights Michigan. To top it off, four trucks were stolen from that yard this week. I feel bad for the people who are waiting for those trucks. I haven’t received conformation that one wasn’t mine. I’m hoping they would have let me know by know if one was.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
It’s been torturous for me for sure. Mine has been built and just sitting at the shipping yard in Sterling Heights Michigan. To top it off, four trucks were stolen from that yard this week. I feel bad for the people who are waiting for those trucks. I haven’t received conformation that one wasn’t mine. I’m hoping they would have let me know by know if one was.
I think a member of the other forum was one of the unlucky souls the last time the plant got ripped off, maybe a month before this. They notified him of a “problem” with the vehicle and that they were cloning and fast-tracking a new one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko