Yet to see a TRX in the Charlotte area

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
We have one in the north but haven't seen it yet.(it's in Nelson House) I went on a trip this last weekend and saw 2 in Saskatoon while driving around (was unable to get a picture of proof) So living in a very spread out country with low population count and able to spot a couple ... cool

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, lots of trucks. I do not goto Morresville often but i bet there are a bunch there.

Any trails(where a truck can go) in your area? I'm in AZ and I have seen several.

OP
OP
Farmer Fran

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
Any trails(where a truck can go) in your area? I'm in AZ and I have seen several.
Yes. Wrangler friends of mine go out often. Not sure where, no way in hell my Limited sees offroad :)

quietpeen

Reaction score
There are many trails where I can take mine but I’m not going to….those trails pinstriped my jeep so bad and this is sooooo much wider.

MO VietVet

Reaction score
This is waiting for me to look at in KC, Mo. when I get there.

This advertises as 14 MPG highway and 10 MPG city

Like I have said, I am a Chevy/GM guy but man these trucks grow on you and with the GM SUV's and trucks having quality problems with trim and engines, these trucks look better and better, especially with that Hellcat engine that sounds awesome.

Damn you @Shaggy for coaxing me on here.

quietpeen

Reaction score
This is definitely one of those vehicles where you can’t buy with any worry about mpg’s because chances are you will end up disappointed. However the looks and amazing hp from a supercharged 6.2L V8 are great things to consider.

Trailmaker

Reaction score
This is waiting for me to look at in KC, Mo. when I get there.

This advertises as 14 MPG highway and 10 MPG city

Like I have said, I am a Chevy/GM guy but man these trucks grow on you and with the GM SUV's and trucks having quality problems with trim and engines, these trucks look better and better, especially with that Hellcat engine that sounds awesome.

Damn you @Shaggy for coaxing me on here.
The dealer tacked on 19k? Holy smokes. Ignition orange is my color choice also.

OP
OP
Farmer Fran

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
Not around me. I did see one in Salisbury, MD over the weekend leaving a gas station that was $5.50 for premium UGH!!

estprft

Reaction score
I am in Fort Mill, SC - just got my TRX a few weeks ago - love it!. Headed to Uwharrie in next week, supposed to be great OHV trails

quietpeen

Reaction score
I am in Fort Mill, SC - just got my TRX a few weeks ago - love it!. Headed to Uwharrie in next week, supposed to be great OHV trails
Congrats and have fun in UWharrie. I took my Jeep down there when I had it. Some of the trails are tight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko