23 havoc

ausei

Reaction score
picked up up the havoc almost 2 weeks ago. first time ram owner. wanted to say hi and see if there is anything i should know about the truck.

Attachments

• IMG_0214.jpeg
    IMG_0214.jpeg
    234.2 KB · Views: 75

quietpeen

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on the truck. You got one hell of a vehicle there. Drive it and enjoy.

Beer Money

Reaction score
picked up up the havoc almost 2 weeks ago. first time ram owner. wanted to say hi and see if there is anything i should know about the truck.
Get a can of Kroil oil and spray the base of your windshield wiper. Flip the wiper straight up the. Move it up and down and spray the base you’ll see the movement at the connection point.
I’m saying this because I had a squeak under my dash that was driving me insane and this was the problem. The noise was traveling though the vent by the wiper blade.

OP
OP
A

ausei

Reaction score
i havent heard any noise from wipers, however it seems spotty for the "auto wipers" when they work, i have a wringle in the steering wheel. theyre ordering me a new one. the dreiver side hood body lines were off and they re adjusted those for me. the only disaponting thing so far which is silly on my part i guess is just the MPG.

OP
OP
A

ausei

Reaction score
i havent heard any noise from wipers, however it seems spotty for the "auto wipers" when they work, i have a wringle in the steering wheel. theyre ordering me a new one. the dreiver side hood body lines were off and they re adjusted those for me. the only disaponting thing so far which is silly on my part i guess is just the MPG.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron