Southbay TRX Owners

SouthBay TRX

Reaction score
My truck was almost stolen this morning. I've seen about a half dozen TRX's in my area, want make sure something like this doesn't happen to you guys.
It looks like they're using software to hijack the trucks start. I installed a Tazer close to a year ago when I first got the truck, with the pin Lock feature. Not sure if that's what saved it.
Stay safe out there.

Any suggestions on additional security?

Attachments

• IMG_0209.PNG
    IMG_0209.PNG
    890.1 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0210.PNG
    IMG_0210.PNG
    648.4 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0205.PNG
    IMG_0205.PNG
    735.5 KB · Views: 56
  • RPReplay_Final1706274710 copy.mov
    20.1 MB
  • tempImageMp7VJA.png
    tempImageMp7VJA.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 54
  • tempImageSN9g0G.png
    tempImageSN9g0G.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 56

quietpeen

Reaction score
sorry to hear that, however you are extremely lucky that it wasn’t stolen. I would not leave it with just the tazer, they can get by that. Get either igla or ravelco.

quietpeen

Reaction score
no problem, getting drone t13 or t12 on top of either of them isn’t a bad idea either.

you can also relocate your horn and add a shock sensor. They got into your truck because you don’t have a shock sensor and they broke the rear window and crawled in. The reason for relocating the horn is they can disconnect it easily due to being right behind the front grille and then open the door without setting off any audible alarms with the horn disconnected.

OP
OP
SouthBay TRX

SouthBay TRX

Reaction score
Any links for the shock absorbers? That’s the first thing I thought of this morning. Install a shock absorber and a different horn (air horn) somewhere hidden.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron