Does Chrysler Warranty Direct offer the 7 year unlimited mileage warranty for the TRX?

TRX4

Reaction score
Must better in the tank than embarrassingly handing over $2,000 plus to dealer, who is 150 miles from we’re I live. Since we’re paying so much for this truck, and the price increase from 2021, I don’t feel bad at all with purchasing warranty from another dealer. I’m not sure what the TRX cost or invoice is to my dealer, but he will make a decent profit for about a 30 minute transaction @MSRP. Having shopped 5-6 dealers in Washington and Oregon, including one dealer 2 miles from where I live, this was best deal I could find. I actually feel for their sales force, who has been very helpful and responsive. These guys sold the last two TRX’s for huge markup.($15,000). One guy it was his ”birthday”. Thats OK but affects how dealers act. They have a Trackhawk @MSRP plus $15,000. Guess what, it just sold! They tell me if they could get their hands on another one they would do the same. FCA‘s change where vehicle has to be presold and ordered has actually helped the buyers, in my opinion. If I didn’t want the truck, I could probably hijack the dealer for five grand or flip it for a profit. Picking it up nexts Tuesday and hoping the weather is good. You guys with the MSRP -$15,000 should feel good.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
I paid sticker but that was the best deal running on 2021s. I don’t regret it since MSRP increases have effectively made my purchase similar to a 5k discount deal today.

At sticker, you figure the dealer is making at least 10, since presumably these 10k off dealers still have room for decent profit in that model.

Reaction score
I was just quoted $4380 for a 7 year 75k miles Mopar Max Care. Looks like your adding 4 years to your warranty for that amount. Funny, it doesn’t include catalytic converters, glass, plastic lens, body and paint, including soft trim, and wear items. I holding off for now.

I had a 2 years extended warranty on my 2018 Raptor and it paid off due to driveline and infotainment problems. I sold truck with 6 months remaining and it helped get a good price from buyer.

I still may look at adding the warranty later.

My TRX just came in. I will pickup next Tuesday in Washington.

Ordered 12/17/21
vin 260399
dealer received 2/23/22
level 2
hydro blue
everything but Ram Bar, bed Spare, and bed liner package.
I went with Endurance for a 5 yr. term and up to 100k miles 1800.00 for the first yr. and than the existing term is payment free

Patrick

Reaction score
you can definitely get extended warranties but I'm not sure if 7/unlimited is available.
you can definitely get extended warranties but I'm not sure if 7/unlimited is available.
Appears to be an older posting but I have the 84 month/160,000 Km extended warranty on my 2021 launch edition. It’s plan code 410 and set me back $7000 Cdn with taxes in.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron