First warranty repair coming…

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Got this annoying knocking.

Thought it was my Hellwig bar so I removed that. I lubed the slip yoke a week or two ago so I figured it probably wasn’t that. But I did disconnect the driveshaft again yesterday just to rule it out.

Pretty much leaves anything on the rear suspension but I can’t pinpoint the noise. Some have said it’s the cab mounts. But I’m leaning more toward the middle Bilstein shock or one of the control arms. I don’t see anything obvious or loose but I’ve took it as far as I care to go. Might as well use the warranty. Find out Thursday I guess.

OP
OP
OnTheReel

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Apparently it’s the yellow shock mount on top of the axle. It only comes as an assembly with the shock, and it’s backordered of course. Part lists for over $1200 so thank god for warranty. That’s stupid expensive for a dinky shock and a cast iron mount.

OP
OP
OnTheReel

OnTheReel

Reaction score
This is kind of getting silly. Had to escalate to a case w/ Ram(doesn’t)cares a couple weeks ago and still nothing. It’s just a freaking shock absorber.

OP
OP
OnTheReel

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Yeah me too. It’s not like they aren’t building TRXs every day with the part I need. But I guess they already have my money.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skeberj