Focal Utopia M + Mosconi Pro Class High-End Stereo Upgrade

SoundsGoodStereo

Reaction score
Finally giving the TRX owners some love.... We have three of these builds scheduled along with a complete YouTube build video. Here is a sneak peak :)

14d54a1c-141a-4766-9c57-eac0a4322f27_1024x1024.jpg

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
UHHHHH we need some details my man! Welcome to the forum! Please share some more info and pics with us!
Do you have a rubber and a foam layer on the floor?
Sure seems like you are throwing the wallet at it. Bet it's going to rip when its done!

Is ten87 your company? That sub-wall looks great!

OP
OP
S

SoundsGoodStereo

Reaction score
UHHHHH we need some details my man! Welcome to the forum! Please share some more info and pics with us!
Do you have a rubber and a foam layer on the floor?
Sure seems like you are throwing the wallet at it. Bet it's going to rip when its done!

Is ten87 your company? That sub-wall looks great!

More pics and video are in the works... This is pretty much an unlimited budget, just physical vehicle restraints. Ten87 is our manufacturing/development company and you will see all of the TRX stereo stuff under that name.

I will put together a list of all of the gear we are installing and will grab some more teaser photos for you guys :)

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Really excited for more updates on this build. I have a monster setup in my truck, three amps, DSP and all the speakers to back it up. But my setup is just loud, SQ is kinda secondary. Will do it differently with my next truck for sure. I have a full Kicker setup in this truck, doesnt sound bad but I know this will put my setup to shame!

Do you have any updates to share with us yet?
Also, since Ten87 is your company, you should give the owner of this site a shout and he will hook you up with a sponsorship. If you are selling those amp racks, I'd love one. Sure lots of members would too. My amps are just 3m trim taped to the rear firewall. Works well but your rear wall looks badass man!

OP
OP
S

SoundsGoodStereo

Reaction score
Really excited for more updates on this build. I have a monster setup in my truck, three amps, DSP and all the speakers to back it up. But my setup is just loud, SQ is kinda secondary. Will do it differently with my next truck for sure. I have a full Kicker setup in this truck, doesnt sound bad but I know this will put my setup to shame!

Do you have any updates to share with us yet?
Also, since Ten87 is your company, you should give the owner of this site a shout and he will hook you up with a sponsorship. If you are selling those amp racks, I'd love one. Sure lots of members would too. My amps are just 3m trim taped to the rear firewall. Works well but your rear wall looks badass man!

We are still working on these trucks, but once we gather all of the data, we will become a sponsor to showcase all of the solutions we created for the TRX. I will post more as we move along on the project :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swerve19