Reaction score
I received an update

1646516714140.png

OP
OP
TCAT

TCAT

Reaction score
They maybe be ready for shipment this month as per the email in my post, which I received today.

OP
OP
TCAT

TCAT

Reaction score
N
So this now a recall type fix?
No, this is to replace exist springs for better over all performance and to level off the front end. I find there is unbalance feel on our truck between the front and rear end. The front end to me need a little stiffer spring when drive it hard over the whoops. This is where a taller spring give the front end higher approach angle. The progressive spring gives is a smooth ride still, while stiffening the spring rate so hopefully you wouldn't pound out the front skid plate. Geiser has been building the springs for Raptors for years, which you are aware of. Do I have a slight lean on TRX ? yes. Do I care about a 1/8 - 1/4" lean ? No . I had a slight lean on my Raptor for years.. I just want a better calibrated springs for the handling, overall confront, and to level off the front end with a reduced rake.

I know they aren't adverting the new springs yet for the TRX but here is the link to their web page https://www.geiseroffroad.com/.

Geiser facebook page is the only source of info for the springs for TRX. https://www.facebook.com/geiseroffroad/

Futant

Reaction score
This is exciting stuff. I’m just wondering if there is an option that doesn’t require so much lift? I load Dirtbikes into the bed all year long and it’s already tall enough.

My first post here. Cheers all!

quietpeen

Reaction score
This is exciting stuff. I’m just wondering if there is an option that doesn’t require so much lift? I load Dirtbikes into the bed all year long and it’s already tall enough.

My first post here. Cheers all!
welcome. With that much lift the stock 35's will look real small and you will want 37's

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skeberj