Had to post this video..

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
She seems to be popular on YT(I wonder why), but it just seems like she really isn't a car/truck person, but forced to be on it because of her looks???

Its just an odd scene over all.

TReX-RAM

Reaction score
From the other trx site.
Spoil alert…she is a shim. Sorry. I just wanted to save you the agony of ridicule later. BUT, I could have taken this down a path of complete hysterical shenanigans and I might regret not doing it tomorrow. But right now I am just feeling blah. Bambi died, and I am sad…and a little faded.

Ghost 10

Reaction score
She seems to be popular on YT(I wonder why), but it just seems like she really isn't a car/truck person, but forced to be on it because of her looks???

Its just an odd scene over all.
Thanks for posting that video
First time seeing this truck kinda reminds me of the raptor

gat0r

Reaction score
From the other trx site.
Spoil alert…she is a shim. Sorry. I just wanted to save you the agony of ridicule later. BUT, I could have taken this down a path of complete hysterical shenanigans and I might regret not doing it tomorrow. But right now I am just feeling blah. Bambi died, and I am sad…and a little faded.

i was shocked to hear of Bambi's passing as well.... on another forum we were on

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
From the other trx site.

What's a shim?

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
She's not big enough to fit the bolstering ... The TRX has better bolstering then others.. I think, tell me other wise... sure wish Bambi was here to comment:cry: ... will be missed.. RIP

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm with you on this one Shaggy, she does have a really odd personality in that video, weird vibes haha.

But she has tons of car videos so she obviously is into cars.

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score
It’s rating system is a little weird. Not a fan. I bet 90% of the viewers are 13 year old boys lol

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm with you on this one Shaggy, she does have a really odd personality in that video, weird vibes haha.

But she has tons of car videos so she obviously is into cars.

Her knowledge on things does not add up for me that shes a car girl. Honestly, I bet her YT channel was created by her husband and he knew with a pretty girl in front of the camera, it would get more views, and it worked.

gat0r

Reaction score
Her knowledge on things does not add up for me that shes a car girl. Honestly, I bet her YT channel was created by her husband and he knew with a pretty girl in front of the camera, it would get more views, and it worked.

not exactly, as mentioned she was a he ;)
now transitioned to a she

thus, shim lol

RdHogg

Reaction score
WOW, go figure !

Oh no.jpg

bruce219

Reaction score
I actually enjoyed that video, Good average person review on truck as a lot of people buying it will be just your average driver.

TReX-RAM

Reaction score
Ok, sorry for doing this, totally OK if you delete this post. But this was some hilarious stuff!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron