In harms way.

grouch

Reaction score
Anybody here got relatives (son, brother, whatever) in the Black Sea/Ukraine area now? The kids husband is a SeaBee and he just got back from a deployment over there (Ukraine) a couple of months ago. He's out of the line of fire, for now.

Members here that are religious need to fire the prayers up for a quick and as little blood as possible.

OP
OP
G

grouch

Reaction score
None here, but i really hope we stay out of this.

Unfortunately it's too late for that. Putin has been playing games for the last 20 years building a new Russian Empire. Attacking Georgia, Eastern Ukraine, shooting down Malaysian Airlines flight 17, grabbing Crimea and so on with no consequences. He's interfered in U.S. politics with impunity and even bragged about it.

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Unfortunately it's too late for that. Putin has been playing games for the last 20 years building a new Russian Empire. Attacking Georgia, Eastern Ukraine, shooting down Malaysian Airlines flight 17, grabbing Crimea and so on with no consequences. He's interfered in U.S. politics with impunity and even bragged about it.
We already have boots on the ground in NATO countries in the region, US KC130s running refueling missions, US F35s and F16s in the air. We are in this pretty heavily right now. And those are just the flights that have actual flight plans and/or are able to be tracked by the public. Who knows about spy planes or drones or stealth aircraft.

Hope this ends quick, I can't help but feel horrible for the people involved in this.

OP
OP
G

grouch

Reaction score
We already have boots on the ground in NATO countries in the region, US KC130s running refueling missions, US F35s and F16s in the air. We are in this pretty heavily right now. And those are just the flights that have actual flight plans and/or are able to be tracked by the public. Who knows about spy planes or drones or stealth aircraft.

Hope this ends quick, I can't help but feel horrible for the people involved in this.

I make it a point to NEVER ask the kids husband what he does on deployment. He spent quite a while in Ukraine working as a SeeBee.

This has been building a long time. He met a bunch of people there and I'm sure he's thinking about them. He mentioned they were good folks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron