It's been quiet around here. Almost TOO quiet.

grouch

Reaction score
A little spiritual advice.

Red dot.jpeg

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
Sure has but I know for me it's a short summer so we cram in as many things as possible.. yard work, house, fence repair then throw in some fishing and family visits. Most of the day my media is playing music or I don't have a clue where it is.. lol ... so that's my excuse 😏
When I do get a chance I have to tell you all about my truck and it's new tranny guts.. just awesome 👌

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Yeah, I just haven’t had much TRX-related to post about. Done with all the mods I wanted to do on mine.

Plus things are a bit hectic. Summer is my busy time for work. AND I have a kid on the way so I have some home improvements to do.

Lastly I have been trying to work deals on a new Jeep for my wife over the weekend and today. Which has been such a pain in the ass in this market. Bought our last 4 vehicles from a certain local dealer chain and they are really being sticky and slow to respond in spite of my loyalty. For a wheeler dealer like me it really stinks having no leverage.

OP
OP
G

grouch

Reaction score
Yeah, I just haven’t had much TRX-related to post about. Done with all the mods I wanted to do on mine.

Plus things are a bit hectic. Summer is my busy time for work. AND I have a kid on the way so I have some home improvements to do.

Lastly I have been trying to work deals on a new Jeep for my wife over the weekend and today. Which has been such a pain in the ass in this market. Bought our last 4 vehicles from a certain local dealer chain and they are really being sticky and slow to respond in spite of my loyalty. For a wheeler dealer like me it really stinks having no leverage.

I've been cleaning up after recent storms. I got 5 inches of rain in one storm but we didn't get hammered like Eastern Kentucky. The really heavy storm, I don't know how much rain as I can't find find my gauge. The city has a dump area for storm damage on trees.

20220808_130030.jpg
20220808_130037.jpg

I had about 4000 pounds of tree debris on my trailer. The pile is 1/2 a mile long, 14 or so feet tall and about 200 yards deep. Not all of it is visible in the photos. Yes, that's a full sized Dodge Ram.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Wow, that’s some pile there. Back hurts just looking at it.

Weather has been pretty quiet in SE Wisconsin this year. We had a wind event that knocked off plenty of trees and left us without power for 12 hours. Just long enough for me to have to fire up the generator to save the fridge food. But that was it.
98505C73-2DC7-475A-937F-453C5353A6CF.jpeg
5FE89CC5-16D8-428F-8B5E-96EAB9EF8300.jpeg
8619D37A-3737-460C-830F-5FAED424B8AB.jpeg

OP
OP
G

grouch

Reaction score
We've got quite a few large trees where the root balls pulled out of the ground. I'm 3 miles from the Ohio river so flooding, except for flash flooding, isn't really a problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko