Just Ordered

Fireman53d

Reaction score
Nope. Only has to be a 23 if you ordered as a 23 or made after Dec 31. Stelantis has said late Oct -Nov before 23 model will be started and I'm still seeing ordered 22 models being delivered. There are changes for 23. All digital 12" dash with 5 new settings. No analog gauges, a UV light in the upper dash console for cleaning your phone, keys etc, led tailgate handle light, looks like a red led light on the shifter but the dash gauges is the biggest. No orange or sand but there will be a new color added later in the year.

quietpeen

Reaction score

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Think the end of the year would require at least a slight miracle. Production isn’t going to start until Nov 10 last I heard. It may get pushed again, who knows. And then once production starts, you have to win the lottery / random number generator of being one of the first ones built. Then the lottery of actually being shipped right away.

Hope it works out but it’s worth whatever you have to wait.

OP
OP
L

luntrx

Reaction score
I’m betting that new color added later in the year will be another limited edition like the ignition orange and sandblast were.
I wanted the sandblast! I didn’t start looking into the TRX in depth until a few weeks ago and that package was still offered on the website. The dealer told me they stopped taking orders a few months ago.

princeTRX

Reaction score
Hey guys. I have enjoyed reading this forum from the sidelines. I decided to join to add my two cents and commiserate with all other order waiters. I ordered my TRX on 6-30-22 and it has a VIN assigned and currently sits in "D" status. My fingers are crossed for a pre Christmas delivery. Can't wait! My same dealer has a Sandblast Ed. that they ordered in Jan, that my brother put his name on about a month ago. It was in paint last Friday and is scheduled to ship this week. Fingers crossed on that one as well, but not holding my breath.

OP
OP
L

luntrx

Reaction score
A couple dealers here in AZ have the sandblast in stock but are asking $125k for it.

Fireman53d

Reaction score
I’m betting that new color added later in the year will be another limited edition like the ignition orange and sandblast were.
It will. Ram said there will be 4 special editions. 2 already happened. One is expected in 23 as a color and I'd bet the 4th will be a Redeye engine in 24.

Fireman53d

Reaction score
I wanted the sandblast! I didn’t start looking into the TRX in depth until a few weeks ago and that package was still offered on the website. The dealer told me they stopped taking orders a few months ago.
22 orders stopped in early Aug. 23 opened the 3rd week of Aug but the Ram site stilled showed it as a 22 but really is a 23.

quietpeen

Reaction score
It will. Ram said there will be 4 special editions. 2 already happened. One is expected in 23 as a color and I'd bet the 4th will be a Redeye engine in 24.
Will definitely be interesting to see if they do a redeye in 24.

RSP79

Reaction score
This whole process is so vague as every dealer and person has heard different things from dealerships and everything is in flux. I realized my dealer paper had a VIN and VON but on RAM tracker the VIN is still TBD. Only good thing is I saved a few thousand by ordering about 1-2wks before price hike 😂. Super excited but going to be a long 6+ months I suspect

OP
OP
L

luntrx

Reaction score
This whole process is so vague as every dealer and person has heard different things from dealerships and everything is in flux. I realized my dealer paper had a VIN and VON but on RAM tracker the VIN is still TBD. Only good thing is I saved a few thousand by ordering about 1-2wks before price hike 😂. Super excited but going to be a long 6+ months I suspect
Yep, I missed the pricing hike by 1.5 weeks, cost me $1700 but worth it for the vehicle you get.this process is gonna be so frustrating it can already tell

OP
OP
L

luntrx

Reaction score
How long after your order did you get your first email from RAM about your build?

RSP79

Reaction score
How long after your order did you get your first email from RAM about your build?
Never got emails from them. My dealership gave me a printout w a VON and a VIN. But when I go to Ram tracker website it just gives me TBD on everything including the VIN

Fireman53d

Reaction score
The tracker hasnt updated. Call your dealer for the VIN. Your VON is on your buyer sheet with your truck options.

Fireman53d

Reaction score
What sort of update would one be expecting at this point anyway?
A build date obviously as its the next step. If the hold the original timeline of late October, early orders could see build dates in the next 2 weeks but the rumor of 23 builds being pushed back until November is out there. As I understand, 22 orders are still being built.

de-smarted

Reaction score
Good luck with the orders. I just got mine on Saturday. And was a 7 1/2 month wait. The weird part was delivery from factory to dealership took over 3 weeks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swerve19