Ken Block in a TRX Sandblast Edition.

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score
The only day I would drive my TRX like that is trading it in on a new one lol

Trailmaker

Reaction score
Looks real fun. I play a little with my Raptor like that. My skid plates tell some stories. It would be cool if they did a Rubicon edition with full lockers.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks real fun. I play a little with my Raptor like that. My skid plates tell some stories. It would be cool if they did a Rubicon edition with full lockers.

I'd love to have that little flat area he had mear me with the bushes as cones and make it into a small track. That looked like a blast.

quietpeen

Reaction score
Seems this truck will mostly be advertised for 15 grand over msrp. Shockingly I have seen one dealer advertising for only 5 over. I’m sure that one will sell quick.

kaz109

Reaction score
I always thought Ken was a Ford guy... lol.. good to see him with a Ram, probably has something to do with the V8
Lol, has nothing to do with “ V8 “ ….. he wasn’t a “ ford guy” he was signed to ford so he did Raptor content . He recently left ford for Audi but even then he has made vids with other brands . This was probably the first time Ram offered him a truck so he took it just like anybody would

Justin33

Reaction score
Lol, has nothing to do with “ V8 “ ….. he wasn’t a “ ford guy” he was signed to ford so he did Raptor content . He recently left ford for Audi but even then he has made vids with other brands . This was probably the first time Ram offered him a truck so he took it just like anybody would
Makes sense

quietpeen

Reaction score
I don’t think anybody is brand loyal when a manufacturer is giving you a truck just for your review. Especially a 100k truck :ROFLMAO:

kaz109

Reaction score
Man I love watching this vid. Love. Seeing these truck here and not on the pavement comparing HP and 0-60 . I will without a doubt treat mine the same but I do still worry because just feels heavy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko