Move has started back to Warrensburg, Mo.

MO VietVet

Reaction score
I left out of PEWGENE, OR. on Sunday at 4:15 am and arrived, 403 miles later, in Paradise, Ca. at 10:45 am. I will be here with my cousin Bev for about 1.5 to 2 months and during that time her house will sell and her final PG&E class action lawsuit money will be coming in and the big tractor trailer moving rig will get here and load all the belongings and then we will drive the northern route to Warrensburg, Mo. and buy a house. Can buy so much house there for around $250k. I checked in Warrensburg and there is a VA clinic there and an American Legion as well. Cannot wait to see my younger brother and my cousin's family and my high school buddies and start my new life in Warrensburg, Mo.

quietpeen

Reaction score
I left out of PEWGENE, OR. on Sunday at 4:15 am and arrived, 403 miles later, in Paradise, Ca. at 10:45 am. I will be here with my cousin Bev for about 1.5 to 2 months and during that time her house will sell and her final PG&E class action lawsuit money will be coming in and the big tractor trailer moving rig will get here and load all the belongings and then we will drive the northern route to Warrensburg, Mo. and buy a house. Can buy so much house there for around $250k. I checked in Warrensburg and there is a VA clinic there and an American Legion as well. Cannot wait to see my younger brother and my cousin's family and my high school buddies and start my new life in Warrensburg, Mo.
Awesome man. Good luck with all the hassles of moving.

OP
OP
MO VietVet

MO VietVet

Reaction score
Awesome man. Good luck with all the hassles of moving.
The move from Paradise to Warrensburg will be with a moving company loading all of it and delivering to Warrensburg, If we beat them and get a house, they unload into house. If not, cousin's son has a huge garage where the stuff will be off loaded and then he has gobs of friends that will help load in to new home. We are just waiting for her final doctor's ok to go and then the house will likely sell within 5- days.

grouch

Reaction score
The move from Paradise to Warrensburg will be with a moving company loading all of it and delivering to Warrensburg, If we beat them and get a house, they unload into house. If not, cousin's son has a huge garage where the stuff will be off loaded and then he has gobs of friends that will help load in to new home. We are just waiting for her final doctor's ok to go and then the house will likely sell within 5- days.

It may sell faster than that. I've been looking for a house to fix up. I went by one the day it was listed. While I was there, the agent put a "Pending" sign on the sign out front.

OP
OP
MO VietVet

MO VietVet

Reaction score
It may sell faster than that. I've been looking for a house to fix up. I went by one the day it was listed. While I was there, the agent put a "Pending" sign on the sign out front.
She has a list of 11 names of people that said as soon as she lists the house, to call them and let them know. I believe there will be a bidding war for the home. 1/3 of a acre, 2 story 4 bedroom, double car garage and the homes in the neighborhood that burned down are already being rebuilt around the home. Fenced yard with a two tier back yard. The home will list for around $375k and really expect for it to sell for well over $400k.

quietpeen

Reaction score
That’s always a great thing when selling. Only worry is that the house doesn’t apprise for the selling price.

OP
OP
MO VietVet

MO VietVet

Reaction score
Well, the day of leaving Paradise, Ca. and starting the trek to Mo. is getting very close. The upstairs bathroom remodel is almost done and then the clogged pipe for the clothes washer drain is the next/last thing to deal with here. Then the house gets listed and should sell within 5-14 days. Then the moving truck shows and we start our drive to Warrensburg, Mo. While here, my cousin got a wrap on the back of her Tacoma and I got one on the back of my Tahoe. I also did the Chevy BowTie/Tahoe emblem on the left and the Chevrolet emblem on the right, all in black with a white vinyl outline and for the record, I have a silver 2005 Tahoe Z71 with a blacked out front grille Chevy BowTie:

Resized_20220316_123448(4).jpeg
20220403_135525.jpg
20220406_152607.jpg
20220406_152600.jpg

OP
OP
MO VietVet

MO VietVet

Reaction score
I have said same before but here I go. Cannot stand politics on left coast.

OP
OP
MO VietVet

MO VietVet

Reaction score
As it turns out I am not moving to Mo. with my cousin. I am leaving in next couple days to drive with her to Mo. to make sure she gets there though. She did sell house and the drive starts soon. While thete I will visit brother and friends, go to Texas with girlfriend to visit her daughter and then back to Mo. and then back home to Oregon. I have moved in with girlfriend and staying in Oregon. Weather is way better here. I hope to also be more active here again. Sorry for any lag time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko