New for 2023 models or it’s available on 2022?

DD37971B-D360-41E2-98BE-DAACA506341F.jpeg

This package has a warranty. Running 37s!! And a second faster on the 1/4 mile are the highlights.
Not sure if it is worth 14k has some of y‘all already did some of the mods, but to have factory warranty sounds intriguing.

Last edited by a moderator:

quietpeen

Reaction score
I saw about this, but i'm questioning if it is a factory warranty or and aftermarket extended warranty since this is not a factory package. edit: Just read that it is valid at all Stelantis dealers, so that is a plus

What is nice though is the Dealer that is selling these is doing I think 9 grand off msrp on 2023 orders

OP
OP
Trailmaker

Trailmaker

Reaction score
I like the 37s but on 20” rims does not scream off road but curb jumping at Starbucks.

quietpeen

Reaction score
I like the 37s but on 20” rims does not scream off road but curb jumping at Starbucks.
it does look better than 35's on 20's though right? Funny thing is before owning a jeep I thought on a truck 35's on 20's was the perfect look.....I still don't hate it, but I definitely now like my 35's on 18's.

OP
OP
Trailmaker

Trailmaker

Reaction score
Yes 18s are needed if you to deflate tires to rock crawl or drive the beach. I have 15s on 37 on my Jeep. Can hardly feel any bumps.

i like the running boards but not the leveling kit, as I will put a little load in the bed and my headlights are pointing at the sky and I’m always getting flash by oncoming traffic.

Last edited:

quietpeen

Reaction score
Yes 18s are needed if you to deflate tires to rock crawl or drive the beach. I have 15s on 37 on my Jeep. Can hardly feel any bumps.

i like the running boards but not the leveling kit, as I will put a little load in the bed and my headlights are pointing at the sky and I’m always getting flash by oncoming traffic.
i hear ya on the leveling kit. On my previous rams I always did some form of front level, but I think they also had more rake than the trx does. I like the way my TRX sits from the factory.

OP
OP
Trailmaker

Trailmaker

Reaction score
Glad to see competition with the R. I was hoping for a 36 gallon tank though. One of the biggest advantages to Raptor is the range. 600+ is common on a Raptor. Best I saw on my PW was 500 on a road trip. (With my wife driving haha)

quietpeen

Reaction score
Glad to see competition with the R. I was hoping for a 36 gallon tank though. One of the biggest advantages to Raptor is the range. 600+ is common on a Raptor. Best I saw on my PW was 500 on a road trip. (With my wife driving haha)
filling a 33 gallon tank with premium is already bad enough. :eek:

Fireman53d

Reaction score
View attachment 3297

This package has a warranty. Running 37s!! And a second faster on the 1/4 mile are the highlights.
Not sure if it is worth 14k has some of y‘all already did some of the mods, but to have factory warranty sounds intriguing.
There are a couple Youtube videos out there where they ran the Tyrant, I believe on 35's vs a stock on 35's and 37's. The difference in 1/4 mile times was .2 tenths of a second. The 1 second faster that Grander claims is based on RAM's stock 1/4 mile times of 12. whatever time. If this is all accurate, thats alot of coin for that little of gains.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Not impressed at all. I’m sure to some the warranty makes it a good option, but the tuning is just too conservative. Barely see a point. 8 grand can get into a full on flex-fuel build with 200whp gains.

Also think it’s dopey to take three trucks with less than 200 miles on them to a drag strip.

OP
OP
Trailmaker

Trailmaker

Reaction score
Not impressed at all. I’m sure to some the warranty makes it a good option, but the tuning is just too conservative. Barely see a point. 8 grand can get into a full on flex-fuel build with 200whp gains.

Also think it’s dopey to take three trucks with less than 200 miles on them to a drag strip.
I wonder if the trucks go back on the lot like “nothing never happened“

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Yeah, the silver one is listed on their site for sale. Not sure about the other two. If they were customer orders I hope they signed off on that little exercise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko