New to the group

TerrysTRX

Reaction score
Hello all! Been a member on the other Ram TRX forum for over a year and thought I’d check this one out as well.

F6CDB12F-A45A-4539-BFE1-FFCCD1F02991.jpeg

D5228FF7-6104-41AF-ABE3-BDD37AF4190D.jpeg

OP
OP
TerrysTRX

TerrysTRX

Reaction score
So tell us more about your truck, what mods you did.
Let’s see…… right away I changed tires to (same size) Falken Wild Peak ATs cause I hate Goodyears.
I had the mufflers cut off and straight piped 😁
added a tonneau cover
added vent visors on all windows
I put on a Pedal Commander cause I’ve had it on all my trucks and I won’t be without one. Fun factor doubled
I added ditch lights to the hood
added lights (Mopar) to the RamBar
added Hellcat emblems in front of the doors on each side

I’ve got a Rogue OffRoad level kit coming and I’m getting rid of the factory bead locks and getting Fuel Vapor wheels this week.
that’s about it so far. Nothing really major.

quietpeen

Reaction score
Let’s see…… right away I changed tires to (same size) Falken Wild Peak ATs cause I hate Goodyears.
I had the mufflers cut off and straight piped 😁
added a tonneau cover
added vent visors on all windows
I put on a Pedal Commander cause I’ve had it on all my trucks and I won’t be without one. Fun factor doubled
I added ditch lights to the hood
added lights (Mopar) to the RamBar
added Hellcat emblems in front of the doors on each side

I’ve got a Rogue OffRoad level kit coming and I’m getting rid of the factory bead locks and getting Fuel Vapor wheels this week.
that’s about it so far. Nothing really major.

my first question is what is the speed rating on the Wild Peaks At’s. I’m a so so fan of goodyear so I don’t blame you. I do like how aggressive the sidewall design is on them though..

Awesome on the straight pipe. I just put SLP Loudmouth’s on mine and with those it might as well be straight piped.

I had the pedal commander on my 2016 and though it was ok, but it definitely work and made a difference, just didn’t like the difference.

I’m still back and forth on a level kit. Can’t wait for pics of the Rogue kit but also longer term experience with it.

Also can’t wait for pics of the fuel vapors.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I absolutely love it! What a vehicle! It’s more of a truck than I am a driver for sure LOL. The amber lighting is stock.

Were you in a raptor before? I seeing most new TRX owners are ex raptor owners.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko