New Vendor On The Forum

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
Hello everyone. We are a new vendor on the forum. We have been a part of the Ram Community in one capacity or another for a long time and are entering the TRX world. We started our business in April of 2021 after purchasing a 2019 Ram Rebel and realizing how few companies make parts for Ram trucks. Prior to starting our business we did fabrication work and welding in the off road community for our own vehicles as well as friends and family. We are currently producing production parts for the 4th and 5th Gen Ram 1500 Trucks and entering the TRX market. We ordered our TRX in November of 2021 and have an estimated ship date of 03/04/2022 currently. We are looking for any TRX near Gilbert AZ to test fit a few of our current parts. As soon as our truck gets here we will start cranking out a few other parts as well. If you have a want or need for your truck, let us know. We are looking forward to working with you all. We are also a Diode Dynamics dealer and can get any light or product they sell. We make high quality parts and tig weld all of our products. Here are some examples of our work:

2B055163-76EB-40EC-9E1F-7AC4BA6E0D0B.JPG
IMG_0078.jpg
9A6A4D97-D258-49AD-B6A4-7AA5E7185A1D.JPG
IMG_0202.jpg
IMG_0193.jpg
IMG_0129.jpg

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
Nice looking work. It looks like you are focused on the overlanding market.
No sir. Our TRX will be more prerunner. We do a lot of custom jobs for some local overlanders but we do prerunner and rock crawler work as well. We’ve even done work on a few drift cars. As far as the TRX production products go, we build what the people want within reason.

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome! I am a local Az guy too, in Chandler.

Do you guys have a shop or are you working out of a home shop? That fab work is gorgeous! Nice looking welds right there.

What kind of equipment are you guys rocking right now? I see some plasma table stuff, and brake stuff. Do you guys have any CNC mills/lathes? I program CNC mills/lathes/lasers for a living so I love that stuff.

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
Welcome! I am a local Az guy too, in Chandler.

Do you guys have a shop or are you working out of a home shop? That fab work is gorgeous! Nice looking welds right there.

What kind of equipment are you guys rocking right now? I see some plasma table stuff, and brake stuff. Do you guys have any CNC mills/lathes? I program CNC mills/lathes/lasers for a living so I love that stuff.
We are in south east Gilbert. We have a home shop that is way too packed. We will be moving to a bigger shop soon. Other than custom jobs, everything is laser cut and most of it bent on cnc press brake at our laser cutter. We have 3 tig welders but typically use our water cooled Everlast Power Tig 325 EXT. We have a small press brake in house and air over hydraulic tubing bender. We are looking to get a good local machine shop on board so if you know of one, let us know. We will bring everything in house eventually but it’s all in due time. We also have a 3D CAD designer on board that has a 3D scanner which is super nice.

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That sounds like a sweet setup! Depending on what kind of work you are looking for there are tons of local machine shops that would love to help out for sure. I have a few suggestions for sure. Most of the stuff I work on these days is 5 axis, exotic material aerospace stuff but I have some contacts with local guys that might be right up your alley.

Speaking of 3d scanning, I am working on a project with some buddies right now. They are mating a c7 corvette drivetrain to a c3 body. My buddy and I are doing all the 3d scanning for them and we are designing the tube chassis for it in cad. Check out this little sneak peek.
IMG_20220203_202813191.jpg

Best of luck to you guys and thanks for jumping on board here! Let me know what kind of machine shop work you are looking for and I'll give you some recommendations. If you ever need a hand with CAD or scanning stuff feel free to reach out. This stuff is as much of a hobby to me as it is a career.

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
That sounds like a sweet setup! Depending on what kind of work you are looking for there are tons of local machine shops that would love to help out for sure. I have a few suggestions for sure. Most of the stuff I work on these days is 5 axis, exotic material aerospace stuff but I have some contacts with local guys that might be right up your alley.

Speaking of 3d scanning, I am working on a project with some buddies right now. They are mating a c7 corvette drivetrain to a c3 body. My buddy and I are doing all the 3d scanning for them and we are designing the tube chassis for it in cad. Check out this little sneak peek.
View attachment 2338

Best of luck to you guys and thanks for jumping on board here! Let me know what kind of machine shop work you are looking for and I'll give you some recommendations. If you ever need a hand with CAD or scanning stuff feel free to reach out. This stuff is as much of a hobby to me as it is a career.
Sounds great!!! The 3D scanning is a game changer for sure. Thanks for reaching out. I’ll be in touch as far as the machining stuff goes. I have a few parts I’m working on designing that will require machine work.

quietpeen

Reaction score
Ok, i knew i recognized the name but couldn’t place it. I saw the rear tow hook brackets that you made for the Rebel on Hammerdown Motorsports video a while ago.

quietpeen

Reaction score
very nice work for sure, those brackets looked stout.

in fact isn’t one of your pictures posted above one of them?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko