S&B initial thoughts & measures

quietpeen

Reaction score
I replied to their email asking why they put on their website that it was in stock if it wasn’t. Then also asked if the oiled version is still in stock because I would switch to the oiled version if it was since there is no cost difference. As of yet no reply

quietpeen

Reaction score
Could be like me and order the dry but received the oiled anyway. Like I said, I guess I don’t really care as long as I have the intake. Definitely not worth spending the $140 right now.

I figure maybe by the time this one is due for cleaning I can pick up a dry and use it while the oiled one gets cleaned and serviced. I really hate doing it though. I remember over-oiling the piss out of the first couple K&Ns I did back in the day.
Only thing i don’t like about the dry filter is that it is made to be replaced. Of course with my amount of driving and not in really dusty conditions I’m sure it would last me years.

OP
OP
OnTheReel

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Yeah, if they are willing to swap and send the oiled I would just go for that. Get a few extra ponies too.

quietpeen

Reaction score
I inquired to customer support about the website saying in stock and then getting an email saying that it is on backorder after purchasing. I got a replay yesterday evening saying sorry for the confusion and that it should ship out today from their Kentucky location. I just got and email with a tracking # and FedEX estimated delivery is Saturday. (y) I'm not going to complain about that.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko