Six-Wheel Ram 1500 TRX!

Ram-1500-TRX-6 wheel 2.jpg

Trucks Don’t Get Much Crazier Than This Six-Wheel Ram 1500 TRX!​

The Ram 1500 TRX isn’t just the world’s most powerful combustion-engined pickup truck but it is also one of the most outlandish production vehicles currently on sale. This particular example is more remarkable than most, however.

Most notably, this 1500 TRX has been converted into a 6×6 by Hennessey as part of a package the Texas tuner dubs the ‘Mammoth.’

Ram-1500-TRX-6 wheel 3.jpg

To convert the TRX into a wild 6×6, Hennessey doesn’t just fit a new axle and lengthen the bed of the pickup but it also installs new Bilstein suspension and should customers want, can also go to town on the 6.2-liter V8. While a standard 1500 TRX is already very impressive with its 702 hp, Hennessey adds a more capable supercharger, upgraded injectors, upgraded supercharger pulleys, and a heavy-duty supercharger belt, bringing the total output up to an insane 1,012 hp and 989 lb-ft (1,340 Nm) of torque.

Ram-1500-TRX-6 wheel 4.jpg

For as wild as a standard TRX 6×6 from Hennessey is, the owner of this particular example obviously decided they wanted to make an even bigger statement and have equipped the car with a new set of wheels from Vossen.

Ram-1500-TRX-6 wheel 5.jpg

These wheels in question measure 22×12 at all four corners and are the aggressive HF6-4 with a Satin Black finish. Wrapped in some rugged-looking tires, this Ram now looks more ready than ever to tackle some difficult off-roading terrain.

Ram-1500-TRX-6 wheel 6.jpg

Buying a Mammoth 6×6 from Hennessey doesn’t come cheap. In fact, the truck has a started price of $449,950, inclusive of the price of a donor TRX 6×6.

Ram-1500-TRX-6 wheel 7.jpg

Not sure if we will be seeing too many of these monsters out there with a price tag of almost half a million, but nowadays, who knows!!

Ram-1500-TRX-6 wheel 8.jpg

quietpeen

Reaction score
I've seen other 6x6 trx's and even a 6x6 Jeep gladiator. I'm not sure there is any benefit to it, could very well be wrong though

OP
OP
Griffin

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've seen other 6x6 trx's and even a 6x6 Jeep gladiator. I'm not sure there is any benefit to it, could very well be wrong though
I’m with ya. Don’t see what the extra set of tires can actually do

quietpeen

Reaction score
I’m with ya. Don’t see what the extra set of tires can actually do
since it makes the overall wheel base longer I can’t imagine the benefit. If you go by jeeps there are very limited situations where a long wheel base is beneficial. However it is obviously a novelty thing and people will pay for it.

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
Maybe if a heck of a towing increase was to show up on the door tag.. not.. it's just a novelty that few can afford with a few of a few that would buy .. we could also consider the novelty an advertisement to draw in crowds.. 😆

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score
Maybe if a heck of a towing increase was to show up on the door tag.. not.. it's just a novelty that few can afford with a few of a few that would buy .. we could also consider the novelty an advertisement to draw in crowds.. 😆 I am sure there are a few over in dubi ripping around on the sand dunes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko