Reaction score
Looky looky, I found cookie!
IMG_0655.jpg

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Totally forgot about a spotted thread! Good call! I see one a few times a week near my house, I'll try to snap a pic!

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice! I not usually a black on black wheels, but this one looks awesome. The black rims are now growing on me. Always liked the shiny chrome

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you scroll down a bit you can deselect the two tone too. So I think every color can be either way. I kinda dig how mean all black looks. I dig that blue too

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you scroll down a bit you can deselect the two tone too. So I think every color can be either way. I kinda dig how mean all black looks. I dig that blue too
I’m with ya on the all black and all blue. It is cool that they offer a good amount of colors. I love these trucks more and more everyday!

Jwil

Reaction score
Spotted two last week. One on I40 near Amarillo TX, and another on I20 just outside Atlanta GA. Going 80, I was unable to get a pic, but damn did they sound good on the interstate.

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
AAEC817C-B2BC-44BF-8E1C-4A49BE5BF4A5.jpeg

Took this pic of a random TRX owner. I honestly thought it was a Raptor at 1st. It sounded sweet as it rolled past me

Plankton

Reaction score
Love that blue. Last week I had a single cab Hemi loaner in blue. That thing looked sweet. The color grew on me.
Not sure if thats Hydro Blue but yeah that color sets off the body lines really well. Kind of a metallic shine to it. Thats what I'd get if I was gettin one. Wish I got a better pic of it.

OP
OP
DiabeticSith

DiabeticSith

Reaction score
Not sure if thats Hydro Blue but yeah that color sets off the body lines really well. Kind of a metallic shine to it. Thats what I'd get if I was gettin one. Wish I got a better pic of it.
I think that is Hydro Blue. You're right. The color suits the body lines of the truck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaXiong