STAR Case 102055308 : UConnect buggy and has not self-updated from Firmware S21B.5

oSPANNERo

Reaction score
For anyone with their UConnect 5 system in their TRX stuck on firmware revision S21B.5 and working with their dealer's service department to get a firmware update *BUT* are being told they don't qualify for "TSB 08-172-21 Rev A" (the USB based update to Rev C), please feel free to have them to cross-reference the STAR case my dealer has open: Case # 102055308.

My hope is that if we have a bunch of trucks all tied to the same STAR case that it may get some additional attention on the issue and we all get an expedited resolution.

TRX_UConnect_5_S21B_5.jpeg

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
For anyone with their UConnect 5 system in their TRX stuck on firmware revision S21B.5 and working with their dealer's service department to get a firmware update *BUT* are being told they don't qualify for "TSB 08-172-21 Rev A" (the USB based update to Rev C), please feel free to have them to cross-reference the STAR case my dealer has open: Case # 102055308.

My hope is that if we have a bunch of trucks all tied to the same STAR case that it may get some additional attention on the issue and we all get an expedited resolution.

View attachment 2622

Great info and welcome to the forum! You own a TRX as well?

OP
OP
O

oSPANNERo

Reaction score
Update, after chasing this particular demon for over a month, I got updated from Revision B all the way to S23.12 yesterday morning. I am also seeing others reporting similar about the same time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko