Torque specs

quietpeen

Reaction score
Does anybody have access to get Torque specs on bolts? Right now I'm specifically looking for the torque value on the bolts holding in the front and rear tow hooks.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
Thanks for the links…i guess I will have to find out what the actual size and pitch of all the bolts are. Honestly that is a pita and hope one day to find a list of torque specs just by location on the truck :ROFLMAO:

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
Thanks for the links…i guess I will have to find out what the actual size and pitch of all the bolts are. Honestly that is a pita and hope one day to find a list of torque specs just by location on the truck :ROFLMAO:
I looked today to see if I could find something and nothing yet. I have a wholesale account with my local Ram dealer and my wife bought a Scat Pack from them as well. I'll ask one of my contacts there if they can scan and send me torques specs. I'm not sure how the factory service manual is laid out these days and if that will be a reasonable request but I'll ask.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
I looked today to see if I could find something and nothing yet. I have a wholesale account with my local Ram dealer and my wife bought a Scat Pack from them as well. I'll ask one of my contacts there if they can scan and send me torques specs. I'm not sure how the factory service manual is laid out these days and if that will be a reasonable request but I'll ask.
that would be great if you can find stuff. Hopefully most of it is not torque to yield.

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
that would be great if you can find stuff. Hopefully most of it is not torque to yield.
Dealer gave me the tech authority contact. I’ll give them a call when I have time. Looks like the service manual will be about $130-$150 and can get it on usb. The website only went to 2020 so I’ll have to call. Phone number is 1-800-890-4038 if anyone else is interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko